Top South West Ireland Food & Drink
31 results | All South West Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "We met on time at the tourist office and headed off for an irish coffee learning about Cork on the way. We then headed to the magnificent English market to sample wine, cheese and seafood. The oysters and smoked salmon were delicious. This was followed by chowder, chocolate and stout at the bodega. Frances was a very attentive tour guide and we didnt need to eat til much later in the day! Enjoyed by allowing"
* A traveler said: "Blarney Castle and grounds were beatuiful. Mike, our guide with Paddywagon tours was entertaining and talked to us a lot. He was humorous and interesting throughout."
* A traveler said: "all the heritage buildings and the wonderful history of the city the tour was wonderful and amazing the driver was very friendly the experience was like no other and it is something i would highly recommended and would definitley do again"
* A traveler said: "Full day tour and it was not rushed. Had time for lunch in the lovely little town of Kinsale! Castle was good to see, but very long line to enter, so we chose not to do so. Instead walked the grounds and viewed other points of interest. Very good choice for seeing some of the Irish countryside."
* A traveler said: "Food was very good except that the ribs were a wee grizzly. The entertainment was excellent the whole experience is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Had a Great time. Beautiful area. The car park was flooded so we couldn't see the gardens. Everyone was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun tour. David was very informative and I learned a lot about Limerick. This is a tour I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about our trip and it’s hard to pick out a favourite thing. Ted was such a great guide. He had so much knowledge about his county and shared lots of lovely stories with us. He was so flexible and allowed us to stop whenever we wished. Waterville for ice cream and Sneem for pints of Guinness. Happy days. Thanks so much Ted for a wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Rob and Maggie May gave us a brilliant tour of Killarney National Park peppered with historical facts and some really quite memorable jokes... We particularly enjoyed the fairly cutting banter between all the different jaunting cart drivers as the passed on the paths. The tour ended at Killarney Brewing company with a pizza (they accommodated our veganism) and a beer (I particularly like the blonde) Great trip all together!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Treaty Stone
- Cork English Market
- Blasket Islands
- Bishop's Palace
- Derrynane House
- Ballycarbery Castle
- Skellig Michael
- Leacanabuaile Fort
- Torc Waterfall
- Derrynane Beach
- Aghadoe Cathedral (Aghadoe Church and Round Tower)
- Cobh Heritage Centre (The Queenstown Story)
- Drombeg Stone Circle (Druid's Altar)
- Gallarus Oratory
- Gougane Barra
- GPA Bolton Library
- Valentia Slate Quarry
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral)
- Skellig Experience
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England