Top South West Ireland Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All South West Ireland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take a creative break in County Cork with a one-hour craft lesson at Europe’s only toy soldier factory. After your instructions guide you through the process of making a miniature model of your choice, enjoy a walk through the factory’s miniature model exhibitions, including historical dioramas and Lord of the Rings characters.
Quality vegan options are not always easy to come by in Limerick. Skip the limited menu options at typical restaurants and treat yourself to an expertly prepared plant-based meal during a 3-hour cooking demonstration. Set in the local home of an expert cook, watch your host prepare a 3-course meal right before your eyes. Possible dishes include wild mushroom pie with sweet potato, coconut cake, and smoked carrot pate.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
I've heard from many guests that surfing in Ireland was the high of their trip! Surfing is do much fun I think every should try it at least once.
Explore a unique historical building built in 1798 in an environment free from the distractions of the modern workplace. Get access to all the common art materials you are likely to need and have the chance to mix and network with colleagues or other creative people . Enjoy light refreshments, unlimited support and the private space you need to discover, reflect and create. Have time to consider new working methods, innovations, products or services. Enjoy the journey of discovery and creative experience, but do not be concerned by the 'artistic' output. The benefits of this period of reflection will be realised in terms of recognising the importance of making time to think creatively. All organisations need to innovate and evolve in order to survive and thrive.That is what this informal and supportive introductory experience is all about!
Explore a unique ecclesiastical historical building built in 1798. Get access to all the common art materials you are likely to need . Enjoy light refreshments, unlimited support and the private space you need to discover, reflect and create. Enjoy the journey of discovery and creative experience, but do not be concerned by the material output. That is not what this informal and supportive introductory experience is about!
Our fun, one hour tour brings visitors on a journey through the history of mead. The stories of mead and honey are thousands of years old, and are intertwined with Ireland's myths and legends. Taste the honey that we use to make our delicious mead. Learn all about the making of mead. Enjoy a guided tasting of this refreshingly different drink with our mead experts. Kinsale Mead Co. is Ireland’s first Meadery in 200 years. We love to share our passion and knowledge of all things mead and honey.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in South West Ireland?
The best Classes & Workshops in South West Ireland according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in South West Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South West Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in South West Ireland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in South West Ireland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Cahergall Stone Fort Tours & Tickets
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Ballycarbery Castle Tours & Tickets
- Bishop's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Muckross House, Gardens & Traditional Farms Tours & Tickets
- Charles Fort Tours & Tickets
- Ross Castle Tours & Tickets
- Drombeg Stone Circle (Druid's Altar) Tours & Tickets
- Cobh Heritage Centre (The Queenstown Story) Tours & Tickets
- Skellig Michael Tours & Tickets
- Skellig Experience Tours & Tickets
- Kinsale Tours & Tickets
- Cork St. Anne's Church Tours & Tickets
- Derrynane House Tours & Tickets
- GPA Bolton Library Tours & Tickets
- Elizabeth Fort Tours & Tickets
- Cromwell's Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Gallarus Oratory Tours & Tickets
- Treaty Stone Tours & Tickets
- Stone Circle Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England