Top South West Ireland Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All South West Ireland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy a night of medieval enchantment at Bunratty Castle in Ireland, with a 4-course feast fit for a king included. Be welcomed by a kilted piper as you cross over the drawbridge and into the castle. Witness a crowning before making your way to the banquet room with long oak tables, bench seating, and candlelight. Listen to wonderful harp and fiddle music while you eat and drink wine, and then end the night with more medieval-themed surprises and music.
Step back to medieval and Victorian times with a full-day admission ticket to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park near Shannon Town. Explore the 15th-century castle to see its rich furnishings, chambers and artworks, and wander through the folk park, a recreation of a 19th-century Irish village brought to life with costumed animators. See the replica cottages, shops, farmhouses, and Bunratty Walled Garden, and learn about traditional village life over a century ago.
Immerse yourself in the culture, history, music, and architecture of the Dingle Peninsula on this private tour. You'll enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary; you can focus on parts of the landscape and history that interest you. The peninsula is known for its epic scenery, and since this tour includes all transportation, you'll be able to take it all instead of driving or directions.
Experience 800 years of history with this admission ticket to King John’s Castle in Limerick. Explore this 13th-century fortress at your own pace, discovering its past through the working displays, costumed guides, and interactive Visitor Centre, complete with sophisticated computer animations, 3D models, and touchscreens. Take in views from the tower, see the replica medieval scenes in the courtyard, and relax at the scenic café.
History enthusiasts uncover a piece of Cork's past with a visit to the Cork City Gaol. Step into this castle-like former prison, and find a museum showcasing the realities 19th century prison life. With your entry, enjoy a self-guided tour of the prison complex, an optional audio guide upgrade, and access to the Radio Museum, which presents relics from when the Gaol was a broadcasting station.
We are the third generation in a family touring business, so we have been steeped in the business and know how to look after our guest. We provide local knowledge of the areas we travel to and ensure our guest see the best spots while on tour in Clare.
Peruse the three collections of the Hunt Museum on your own time with this prepaid pass. The ticket is valid anytime during opening hours and allows independent travelers to explore at their leisure. The collection contains a variety of items from Ireland and across the world, from paintings to sculptures to other curiosities.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience the trial of Thomas Dillon...Understand Irish history through Tarbert Bridewell’s life-size re-enactments and audio-visual experiences. Be enraptured by the tales of hardship, suffering and loss. Explore the jail cells of Tarbert where people slept and the courthouse where they were trialled.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland?
The best Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South West Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Ancient Ruins
- Art Galleries
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Charles Fort Tours & Tickets
- Ring of Beara Tours & Tickets
- Aghadoe Cathedral (Aghadoe Church and Round Tower) Tours & Tickets
- Derrynane Beach Tours & Tickets
- Leacanabuaile Fort Tours & Tickets
- Skellig Michael Tours & Tickets
- Cahergall Stone Fort Tours & Tickets
- Cromwell's Bridge Tours & Tickets
- GPA Bolton Library Tours & Tickets
- St. Fin Barre's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Torc Waterfall Tours & Tickets
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Stone Circle Tours & Tickets
- Gougane Barra Tours & Tickets
- Blasket Islands Tours & Tickets
- Skellig Experience Tours & Tickets
- Titanic Experience Cobh Tours & Tickets
- Elizabeth Fort Tours & Tickets
- Treaty Stone Tours & Tickets
- Muckross House, Gardens & Traditional Farms Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England