Top South West Ireland Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
Museum Tickets & Passes
Private and Luxury
Shows & Performances
Dinner and Show Tickets
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Car Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
9 results | All South West Ireland Tours
The Jameson Experience in Ireland’s County Cork offers a true taste of Irish history. On this tour of the old Midleton distillery, you’ll learn about the distillation process, visit a restored 19th-century warehouse where Jameson is aged in oak casks and even have an opportunity to sample some of the finished product. Your visit begins with a short video detailing the history of Jameson, the world’s best-selling Irish whiskey.
History enthusiasts uncover a piece of Cork's past with a visit to the Cork City Gaol. Step into this castle-like former prison, and find a museum showcasing the realities 19th century prison life. With your entry, enjoy a self-guided tour of the prison complex, an optional audio guide upgrade, and access to the Radio Museum, which presents relics from when the Gaol was a broadcasting station.
Enjoy a night of medieval enchantment at Bunratty Castle in Ireland, with a 4-course feast fit for a king included. Be welcomed by a kilted piper as you cross over the drawbridge and into the castle. Witness a crowning before making your way to the banquet room with long oak tables, bench seating, and candlelight. Listen to wonderful harp and fiddle music while you eat and drink wine, and then end the night with more medieval-themed surprises and music.
Step back to medieval and Victorian times with a full-day admission ticket to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park near Shannon Town. Explore the 15th-century castle to see its rich furnishings, chambers and artworks, and wander through the folk park, a recreation of a 19th-century Irish village brought to life with costumed animators. See the replica cottages, shops, farmhouses, and Bunratty Walled Garden, and learn about traditional village life over a century ago.
Immerse yourself in the culture, history, music, and architecture of the Dingle Peninsula on this private tour. You'll enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary; you can focus on parts of the landscape and history that interest you. The peninsula is known for its epic scenery, and since this tour includes all transportation, you'll be able to take it all instead of driving or directions.
Peruse the three collections of the Hunt Museum on your own time with this prepaid pass. The ticket is valid anytime during opening hours and allows independent travelers to explore at their leisure. The collection contains a variety of items from Ireland and across the world, from paintings to sculptures to other curiosities.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Raise a glass to an evening of Irish music, dancing, and culture at Bunratty Castle with dinner and a show in the heart of Bunratty Folk Park, the castle’s recreated 19th-century Irish village. After a welcome glass of mead or Irish cream liqueur, you’ll listen to a storyteller weave traditional folk tales, hear the distinctive rhythms of Irish dancing and ballads, and enjoy a four-course dinner of traditional Irish cuisine.
Experience the trial of Thomas Dillon...Understand Irish history through Tarbert Bridewell’s life-size re-enactments and audio-visual experiences. Be enraptured by the tales of hardship, suffering and loss. Explore the jail cells of Tarbert where people slept and the courthouse where they were trialled.
We are the third generation in a family touring business, so we have been steeped in the business and know how to look after our guest. We provide local knowledge of the areas we travel to and ensure our guest see the best spots while on tour in Clare.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland?
The best Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South West Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in South West Ireland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Ancient Ruins
- Art Galleries
- Castle Tours
- Factory Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Charles Fort Tours & Tickets
- Blasket Islands Tours & Tickets
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Skellig Michael Tours & Tickets
- Cromwell's Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Derrynane Beach Tours & Tickets
- Treaty Stone Tours & Tickets
- Cork English Market Tours & Tickets
- Bishop's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Muckross House, Gardens & Traditional Farms Tours & Tickets
- Kinsale Tours & Tickets
- Gallarus Oratory Tours & Tickets
- Cork St. Anne's Church Tours & Tickets
- Titanic Experience Cobh Tours & Tickets
- Aghadoe Cathedral (Aghadoe Church and Round Tower) Tours & Tickets
- Slea Head Tours & Tickets
- Mizen Head Tours & Tickets
- Elizabeth Fort Tours & Tickets
- St. Fin Barre's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Cobh Heritage Centre (The Queenstown Story) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets