Top South West England Half-day Tours
19 results | All South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Paul. Better than advertised. Excellent service and good pricing. I highly recommend. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was both enlightening and entertaining. I learned a lot about the history of Bath and its people. I greatly appreciated being taken to the view of the city from on high."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "Very good trip to Stonehenge in minibus with small group. Our driver pointed out places of interest and some history on the way. We had 2 hours there which was about right to see the stones and the visitor centre was very informative too. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend Daniel's tours. His knowledge is vast, and his storytelling skills are excellent. The two villages that we visited were fascinating and illuminating examples of Cotswold architecture. Daniel's commentary really brought them to life. We also had so much fun during the cream tea experience at the end of the tour. Thank you, Daniel!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! Would recommend that you take any tour that Bill leads! He shared so much of his knowledge and love for the area with us on the tour it made it an incredible experience. So much more than we anticipate, it was a great day. We felt lucky that we had Bill for 2 tours and we didn’t know it until after we booked them. Thanks for a wonderful experience Bill !"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with Shiela. Informative and full of fun facts about Bath and it’s history! Fabulous day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Butlin's Minehead
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
- Wiltshire Museum
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park
- Salisbury Museum
- Eden Project
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)
- Cheddar Gorge
- Roman Baths
- Babbacombe Model Village
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais