Top South West England Art & Culture
129 results | All South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the tour was seeing the Bath Crescent in all its splendour. Our guide could not have been better really interesting and extremely knowledgeable ."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour, lots of facts and some great street art. Luke is a very good host. Would definitely recommend anyone visiting Bristol takes the tour"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting...the tour guide was excellent and really knew her stuff. A couple of hours well spent. She brought the history of the place to life."
* A traveler said: "Great guide - very chatty. Knew a great deal about the series which added perspective to the different locations. Also knew a lot about the area. Would recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "As above seeing it from the sea different perspective. Will stop off in Poole next time. Calm and sunny day. Good commentary on board things I did not know."
* A traveler said: "Much more interesting than the average walking tour. Simon is great fun and brings the bad side of Bath's history to life. Definitely recommend this. Listed as 1 & 1/2 hours, actually closer to 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ally was excellent. He was really knowledgeable, polite and an upbeat personality. He really made the tour interesting, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a great guide, very informative and accommodating, he ended our tour by driving us up the hill to our restaurant booking."
* A traveler said: "Tony, our guide, was very knowledgeable and a really nice person. We all learnt a lot about the history of Bath."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of Falmouth with Will, very informative and we learned loads about the town. Will was very polite, courteous, knowledgable and very enthusiastic about his surroundings. Some tours just give you dates and facts until they come out of your ears, Will did give us facts but also told stories of old at the same time which helped bring the place to life and gave us what we felt was a true feel for the place, warts and all. Fascinating history, fascinating place and I am sure fascinating people over the years. It’s a benefit to Falmouth that it didn’t expand and become a sprawling giant, which it could well have done, because remaining the size it is helps maintain its charm and perhaps romantic qualities. I would go further than recommending you try Will and his tour, I would say it’s a must if you go to Falmouth and want to know more in the company of a great person. No, I am not related to him, nor have I been paid to say this! LOL it really was that good. Oh, one more thing, he dresses as a pirate which is great for the kids."
* A traveler said: "A great two hour walking tour of Winchester taking in the sites and having a really interesting history lesson."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our walking tour, the lady we had was excellent (so sorry we forgot her name!). So much knowledge of the city and surroundings. We learnt a lot as well as having a laugh. Would definitely recommend x"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great tour guide and mixed tour with history and modern stories about this great city. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Bristol the time just flew by it was a great couple of hours walking and learning the history of the city"
* A traveler said: "Jules was a fantastic host and driver on our most favorite day spent in the English Countryside. Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (did not catch his name but he was Italian!) was terrific. There were four of us so we had a private tour and he was very knowledgeable about history and the area. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by Mike who was very knowledgable and a great guide; filled in many ‘gaps’ for us and the information was pitched at the right level"
* A traveler said: "Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns instead of the commercialized areas. Really enjoyed!! In fact this was one of our favorite parts of our entire trip!! Highly recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais