South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour, very knowledgeable host, would recommend highly. Historical aspect particularly good."
* A traveler said: "A brilliant trip on the boat seeing the hidden beauty of Oxford with a knowledgeable skipper! The boat was really comfortable and included cushions and blankets as well as being able to bring drinks on board from The Folly. Definitely worth the trip and great value"
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Irene our tour guide, absolutely lived the episodes of Call the Midwife as she took us round, and yes we could imagine the Poplar tenements and the new born babies behind the wooden doors which hadn't really got anything behind them. The exhibition of costumes and props was also interesting because this was what we had seen on screen."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining and informative walk. The guide Heidi was encyclopaedic with Morse, Lewis & Endeavour knowledge! *****"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "excellent service driver was there after customs airport employee called him for us great car and driver"
* A traveler said: "The in depth knowledge that our guide, Peter, had of the Harry Potter story, its author and Oxford city made it very enjoyable. Our guide quizzed us along the way, making it fun for all in the group, stopping to point things out, tell funny stories and show us photos relevant to the tour"
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was absolutely fantastic. He had a story for every situation. The picnic was great. We had a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "It was a super smooth and easy flight. Pilot Bob did an excellent job, very competent and skilled. Was a pure pleasure to fly above London and see all the major attractions. We had a weight issues with maximum weight capacity at first (small helicopter was prepared for us) but team was very welcoming and agreed to change aircraft for extra fee within half an hour to fit us in. All in all flight was about 25 minutes, out of it 10 mins above London, where we're flying along river Themes and 10-15 mins ride back and forth to the airfield. It was a really memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "My first ever vineyard experience was fun and interesting. Lovely wine from Court Garden and a very pleasant lunch at Springs' Smokery in Edburton. The tour ended with a visit to Henry's Marani at Plumton College to learn about Georgian wine making which was very interesting. A very enjoyable day out."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide and the driver did a very good job taking care of us. It was a very pleasant tour."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Unfortunately we lost the guide at the end so were unable to say thank you in person."
* A traveler said: "This Castle was amazing, we loved to visit the China Porcelain and St George’s Church . Our visit was great, it was so easy to book our tickets and show them in entrance"
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "There is more than just ships a great insight into the history behind the Royal Navy and the dockyard"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Carfax Junction
- University of Oxford
- Port of Southampton
- SS Shieldhall
- Eton College
- New Forest National Park
- The Look Out Discovery Centre
- Oxford Botanic Garden
- Magdalen College
- Balliol College
- SEA LIFE® Brighton
- Isle of Wight
- Port of Dover
- Solent Sky Museum
- Bletchley Park
- Bodleian Library
- Radcliffe Camera
- Oxford Covered Market
- Christ Church College
- The Lanes
- Brighton Dome
- Chatham Historic Dockyard
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England