Top South East England Travel & Transportation Services
245 results | All South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Robb, is one of the best guides we've ever experienced. The tour was everything we hoped it would be. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Perfekt. Good service. The driver was helpful, friendly and very informative. Nice busses, Well air condiotoned and lots of space."
* A traveler said: "Everything went smoothly as expected. It was a beautiful drive and the castle in Leeds was a great stop."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide and the driver did a very good job taking care of us. It was a very pleasant tour."
* A traveler said: "There was excellent communication from the operator and we were even able to change our pickup time the day before once learning of exact timing of disembarkation from the ship. The driver showed up exactly on time and was helpful in loading our luggage and getting us to our destination in downtown London in good time."
* A traveler said: "Arranged for pickup for 4 with cruise luggage in a large SUV at Hilton Doubletree London West End to Southampton Holiday Inn. Everything went flawlessly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was simply phenomenal and I can not begin to express what a wonderful time we all had - thank you. Our guide was hospitable, knowledgeable, friendly and a wonderful gentlemen to spend our day with. We will be sure to use him again if we were to visit again."
* A traveler said: "Driver was superb..with a lot of personality. Kept us amused and entertained for the 2 hour drive to Heathrow. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We have been to London a few times, but have never been more than an hour outside the congested city. This time we wanted to see areas in the country we have yearned to visit. So we arranged for this overnight tour with a personal guide to do just that. Yesterday the weather was dry and around 60 deg. Our driver Ian met us at exactly 9am as planned, after we had collected our luggage from the ship at the cruise port in Southampton, England UK. He had an 8-passenger van just for us, so there was plenty of space in the auto boot for our three pieces of luggage and one carryon. Within an hour we were in the peaceful, gorgeous countryside! In saw and experienced much more in these two days than we even imagined, and we are so glad we made the decision to experience the real England in this way. Ian made it all easy. The entrance fees to Stonehenge and the Bath Roman ruins (with audio phones) were included in the price of this tour, as well as the hotel with full breakfast. Now we have stayed in a country inn built in 1470, and had dinner in a 14th century pub/restaurant. We have see hundreds of fat sheep and cows grazing on beautiful rolling hills. We were entranced with lovely towns and villages, seen Stonehenge in person, and walked the streets of Oxford and around the university. Wonderful experiences all. Thank you, Ian, for making it all possible, and for making the detour we requested in Reading on the way to our hotel at Heathrow. Stonehenge rocks, and so do you! This was an awesome tour and personal experience."
* A traveler said: "Viator picked my husband to teenage granddaughters and myself at the port and by way of Stonehenge transported us to the hotel. We stopped and went up to see the site had lunch went shopping and was dropped off at our hotel. A wonderful afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I routinely use Viator's private sedan transfer from cruise terminals to hotels, and hotels to airline terminals. Our last experience was from England's Southampton to the Sofitel St. James London Hotel and subsequently from the hotel to the airline terminal. On both occasions our drivers arrived early, and safely and professionally transported us to our destinations. Viator's private sedan transfer really is the very best way to travel."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Magdalen College
- Carfax Junction
- Trinity College
- New Forest National Park
- Bridge of Sighs
- Balliol College
- Canterbury Cathedral
- University of Oxford
- SEA LIFE® Brighton
- Sissinghurst Castle
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- Dorney Court
- SS Shieldhall
- Sand Bay
- St. George’s Chapel
- Oxford Castle & Prison
- The Look Out Discovery Centre
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England