Top South East England City Tours
42 results | All South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour, very knowledgeable host, would recommend highly. Historical aspect particularly good."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining and informative walk. The guide Heidi was encyclopaedic with Morse, Lewis & Endeavour knowledge! *****"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and Carlos sure does know his towns history, enjoyed every minute of it, despite the hide and seek with rain showers, it was fun, would recommend to anyone looking for a day trip"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "We had a most interesting and informative tour with our guide, Chris. He hit all the highlights and also included things he thought we might enjoy after getting to know us a bit. He was very knowledgeable and personable. We would book him again for another focused tour."
* A traveler said: "All very good 👍 Pavilion Pier Marina. Great way to get around x Clean and helpful staff. Earphones given and interesting information"
* A traveler said: "Leigh took our family on a private tour of the colleges of Oxford, sketching the history and illustrating with the details (grotesques, gargoyles, heraldic shields, towers, carvings, historical characters, etc.) she pointed out to us as we walked. I was a little worried the kids (13 & 14yo) might lose interest and get a little bored but they loved it. Fascinated and inspired. Leigh obviously has the knowledge and importantly the contacts to add serious value. High recommended! Thanks Leigh!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour!!! Our tour guide was Tim, which was very nice, friendly, helpful and funny. He told us about History and also come cusiosities about Oxford. As he was borned and raised there, he knew a lot. It was a pitty that it was rainy. Good thing that we scheduled on Monday morning and only our group was there! So we had all his attention and had lots of fun! I recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "The tour was absolutely fantastic! Not only was it a lovely way to see Oxford, but we learnt so much about the university history, how things are today and life as a student. Our guide was charming and I think adapted his tales to suit the audience he had which made our experience just right for us. Oxford is flat, so riding is easy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was simply phenomenal and I can not begin to express what a wonderful time we all had - thank you. Our guide was hospitable, knowledgeable, friendly and a wonderful gentlemen to spend our day with. We will be sure to use him again if we were to visit again."
* A traveler said: "The best way to spend my layover in London! Becky was great and had a plan for us to see everything. Word to the wise though...bring your walking shoes as we walked 5 miles. It was totally worth it! Thanks Becky!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Solent Sky Museum
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- Penshurst Place & Gardens
- Thorpe Park Resort
- British Airways i360
- Bicester Village
- Paultons Park
- Oxford Botanic Garden
- University of Oxford
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- History of Science Museum
- All Souls College
- Jane Austen Centre
- Port of Dover
- Magdalen College
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England