Thorpe Park Resort
With its high-speed rollercoasters, gravity-defying rides and hair-raising free-falls, Thorpe Park Resort has long been a favorite for adrenaline junkies and at just 20 miles from London, it’s the go-to amusement park for thrill-seeking Londoners. With some of England’s highest and
fastest rollercoasters and a high scare-factor, Thorpe Park is a big hit with teenagers and adults, but there are also some rides suitable for younger members of the family.
Highlights include the eye-wateringly fast Stealth rollercoaster, the horror-movie inspired Saw rollercoaster and the Tidal Wave water ride, while family favorites include Angry Birds themed bumper cars and the beach and paddling pool. Also proving popular are the latest additions to
the park – the family-friendly jungle maze inspired by TV show ‘I’m a Celebrity Get me Out of Here!’ and Derren Brown’s Ghost Train, a 13-minute-long mind-bending experience that’s the first of its kind in the world.
Thorpe Park Resort Tours and Activities
What are Thorpe Park Resort hours of operation?
Should I book Thorpe Park Resort tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Thorpe Park Resort 2021?
What's the best way to experience Thorpe Park Resort?
- THORPE PARK - return transfers and day pass from Brighton
- Thorpe Park Independent Full Day Private Tour
- THORPE PARK 1 day Admission Ticket
Things to do near South East England
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France