With over 60 rides and attractions, an animal park and a prime location on the cusp of the New Forest National Park, Paultons Park is a popular choice for a family day out, especially for those with younger children. The park’s star attraction is Peppa Pig World, a theme area devoted to the British children’s TV show, where preschoolers can delight in meeting their favorite characters, riding the themed amusements and playing in the ‘muddy puddles’ splash pools.
The rest of the park offers plenty of entertainment for all ages, including rollercoasters, water rides and carousels, plus a 4D cinema, mini golf, go karts and a tourist train, all in addition to the dinosaur-themed Lost Kingdom featuring animatronic dinosaurs, Jurassic-themed rides, and dinosaur adventure play areas. Visitors to Paultons Park can also explore the park’s beautiful gardens and lakes, home to animals including penguins, giant tortoises, and flamingoes.
Paultons Park Tours and Activities
What are Paultons Park hours of operation?
Should I book Paultons Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Paultons Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Paultons Park?
- Peppa Pig World with Luxury Coach Travel from London
- Shore Excursion Southampton:Post Cruise to London via Paultons Park Peppa Pig
Things to do near South East England
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France