Top Sinaloa Sightseeing Tours
21 results | All Sinaloa Tours
* A traveler said: "Carlos was great, lots of good information from someone who grew up in the area. My wife and I had a great time. Carlos gave great recommendations for food and shopping"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience we had on this trip we were 10 people in our group and thus far was amazing .... From pick up to drop off ... Our driver jonathan went above and beyond for us as we forgot some things in the van... Very professional but made our adventure so much fun...... Jonathan danny photographer. And best pico de gallo in town and edgar made sure we all were safe and fed with his famous quesadillas one more guy but we just couldnt remember his name..... Our tequila tour included was awesome to... The history and the making of the tequila was a great learning experience smooth tequila it was ...Definetley reccommending this place to all our family and friends"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience with Victor. I feel like we really got to see all of mazatlan. Victor was very knowledgeable, personable and a really funny guy. 100% recommend this tour when in mazatlan"
* A traveler said: "A private tour—my wife and I. The tour visited all of the major sites. The guide, jorge (George) was very knowledgeable and organized. He tailored the tour to fit us. My wife is handicapped, so we didn’t visit anything that wasn’t wheelchair accessible. He stopped at a number of locations where I could take pictures, either from the van or outside. I highly recommend this tour for anyone with mobility issues."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice, we saw 5 whales and other sea life. They had snacks and drinks for us on the boat but there was no bathroom on the boat so I had to not drink water for the tour which lasted a little over 3 hours. The pickup location and time was unclear and no one at the resort knew about this tour. But overall it was great once they picked us up and took us to see the whales."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. The guide was super knowledgeable and patient. She knew the islands like the back of the her hand. The tour is well worth the cost. The views are amazing and she even took pictures for us, which are optional for purchase. She answered all of our questions. The only thing I’d say is that she was extremely laid back. We would’ve liked to have seen more energy or excitement to set the tone of the tour a bit more."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! We learned history of downtown Mazatlan as we enjoyed our nice air conditioned van. The cliff divers were amazing!!! Crazy but amazing to see! Was a very nice day!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour on our Princess Cruise. Carlos was an excellent tour guide. He was personable, educated about the area, and enjoyable companion for the day. Would highly recommend to anyone on a cruise and looking to do just a little more than walk around the cruise port. Great value."
* A traveler said: "Marcos did great. Shared a lot of historical information throughout the entire tour. Really worth it! Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Louisiana