Top Sinaloa Outdoor Activities
18 results | All Sinaloa Tours
* A traveler said: "This place was a hidden Gem. Our driver Pedro was so cool and gave us a tour of local towns and some history on our way to the excursion. Amazing people. Amazing food. Amazing place. A MUST do during your stay in Mazatlan! Carlos and Manuel kept things entertaining as well! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Fun atv ride thru the town, near lake stream and hill areas.. on way enjoyed the stops for a quick snack since it was early and we were a lil hungry the lunch was so tasty and homemade 😊"
* A traveler said: "We loved this excursion!!! Kayaking from the beach to deer Island wasn't difficult. The hike up to the peak was filled with butterflies and great views. The snorkeling and beach time was also great. Our tour guide was the best we had through our entire stay in Mazatlán. the only negative is I wish our kayaks were more suited to open water. They didn't coast well. other thab that, everything was great!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice, we saw 5 whales and other sea life. They had snacks and drinks for us on the boat but there was no bathroom on the boat so I had to not drink water for the tour which lasted a little over 3 hours. The pickup location and time was unclear and no one at the resort knew about this tour. But overall it was great once they picked us up and took us to see the whales."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. The guide was super knowledgeable and patient. She knew the islands like the back of the her hand. The tour is well worth the cost. The views are amazing and she even took pictures for us, which are optional for purchase. She answered all of our questions. The only thing I’d say is that she was extremely laid back. We would’ve liked to have seen more energy or excitement to set the tone of the tour a bit more."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour! Both the ziplines and ATVs Our guides were top notch. I'm and experienced climber and I got snapped at a couple times by one of my guides, but it's all for safety. He didn't know my background, so I don't fault him. 10/10 would go again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! We learned history of downtown Mazatlan as we enjoyed our nice air conditioned van. The cliff divers were amazing!!! Crazy but amazing to see! Was a very nice day!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and daughter said they had a fantastic tour. The bikes were easy to use and they appreciated the individual attention - it was just the two of them with two guides. Both said they would happily do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, and a great time with a variety of beach/water activities. We had a blast. There is a sand volleyball court on Dear Island - I would recommend bringing your own volleyball if you plan on playing : )"
* A traveler said: "Manuel provided us with a fabulous informative and fun tour of Mazatlan. We were a group of 8, four adults and four kids (13, 14, 15, 17) and we all had a great time. The bikes were super easy to use and the kids were able to master them right away. This was way better than a moped as the kids could have their own bikes."
* A traveler said: "Initially we were hesitant to pay for a tour, knowing we could find someone at the hotel to take us to the two places. However, we considered the convenience of being picked up, having a tour guide who spoke English and most importantly our safety were the reasons we chose to pay for the tour. 6 of us took the day long tour to the Basilica and Teotihuacan with our guide Auburn. His English was great. He was humorous which made the drive time between tour stops fun. The pyramids were very interesting. Auburn gave us a tour of the pyramids. We climbed the Moon pyramid. The Basilica is a shrine to the Virgin de Guadalupe. There are 7 temples at the Basilica and Auburn knew exactly which temples would be best to visit and he knew exactly where to stand to take the best pictures. We really enjoyed our tour and our guide, Auburn. We recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Louisiana