Top Siena Unique Experiences
23 results | All Siena Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutly gorgeous ! This is the best way to learn about toscan cooking. The teaching is very clear and we learned a lot about the history of each dish. The respect of sanitory conditions was absolutly perfect. I can't wait to cook what I've learned at home ! I deeply recommand this class for all cooking lovers."
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed our trip, Francesco guided us very well throught the beautiful landscape of Toscany and the wine was delicious."
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour we took on a 2 week vacation in Italy. Our guide, Gia(?), was very knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming in introducing us to 3 wineries, including a family run winery in which a family style lunch was served. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time, lots of laughter and fun with our host Paolo who was very knowledgeable on food and wine and made the day one to remember. Would recommend this tour to anyone who loves food and wine."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible day! Our guide, Fillipo, made our day so much fun... he picked us up at the hotel and provided great information on our ride to where we picked up our bikes. The views on the bike ride descending into the valley were spectacular and Fillipo was very encouraging when the "gentle rolling hills" turned out to be a bit steeper than we anticipated. We had a wonderful lunch and wine tastings at a beautiful farm vineyard. Thanks for a great day.."
* A traveler said: "This was an AMAZING tour. Our photographer Eva was so knowledgeable and such a friendly person. We had a great time with her. Eva took us to some amazing locations in Siena and took wonderful pictures. She was very open to listening to our suggestions for pictures and offered her own whenever required. We had our 22 months old infant with us and Eva was very patient and accommodating and took some amazing natural poses of the child. All the photographs turned out to be beautiful which we are going to cherish all our lives. It was truly an amazing experience all thanks to Eva. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant day !! Our guide was amazing thanks - very polite and knowledgeable The food and wine at the farm house were lovely Highly recommed"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna