Top Siem Reap On the Water
41 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "There are so many beautiful temples in this region that it was worth getting a locat guide and having two day tour. Mr Chea Narong from Angkor Local Tour was a very knowledgable guide and also took the time to show us and talk to us about everyday life in Cambodia as well as just the usual tourist attractions. We highly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "great day and our guide - Chanda from SiemReap Shuttle was amazing, an archeologist by profession his insights were delightful and made this a very memorable day . thank you chanda."
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour Guides, explained everything and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the Two Day Package."
* A traveler said: "Include entrance fee 20$ exactly The guide cum driver for my trip is nice Cambodian guy with patient attitude I have enough time for visiting all place included in tour and the guide help me call motor bike by local guy to visit some others place exclude tour, and truly advice about buying souvenirs around visiting place"
* A traveler said: "Kim is a former monk who will guide you along a great variety of foods. Some are weird and exotic, such as balut and insects. Other foods are very friendly to the Western palate. Great to sample."
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect if your not spending much time in Siem Reap. We went to the rice fields and then to the lake. It was a beautiful sail across the lake as we sat at the front of the boat through the floating village. We then saw crocodiles farm, held a snake and had lunch on a nearby boat."
* A traveler said: "This was just the most amazing experience to see how the villagers live and work we really enjoyed it and our guide was very knowledgeable- we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized even though we booked it in last minutes. Our tour guide, called Sokmeng (I hope I spell it right) was so informative, professional and helful. And so is driver. They care for every small and single thing. It may look expensive compared with other tour options, but it's actually not. It's total worth for it."
* A traveler said: "This is a fascinating experience. Just a short drive from Siem Reap, with a stop at a small village to walk through the daily market, then onto a flat-bottomed punt just the two of us plus our guide, the captain and his 10-year-old crew member for a fascinating journey along the river, past houses perched on poles ten or twelve metres above us. The water level in the river was low but that did not impede our progress, then we were out on the wide lake for a stop at a floating cafe and crocodile farm. On the way back we alighted at the river-side village for a walk along the main street, stopping to hand out books and pencils to the swarm of children that gathered around us - as it was a Sunday and there was no school books and pencils provided to us as part of the tour, then a stop at an enchanting roadside restaurant on the way back to town, with a choice of normal tables and chairs or large suspended swings where you could sit on cushions - and the food was excellent and included in the tour price. Our guide Billy Barang was a source of great knowledge about the river, the lake, the villages and the people, including the history of the region and the source and impacts of the great amounts of water that flow from the Himalayas to create the vast flood-plains that necessitate the building of the homes high above potential flood levels. Our driver Da was courteous, friendly and provided us with a smooth ride over the, at times bumpy, roads. This tour is extremely good value-for-money and we thoroughly recommend it/"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Dinner Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Gondola Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta