Top Siem Reap Climbing Tours
14 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect if your not spending much time in Siem Reap. We went to the rice fields and then to the lake. It was a beautiful sail across the lake as we sat at the front of the boat through the floating village. We then saw crocodiles farm, held a snake and had lunch on a nearby boat."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "Still awsome to visit. Our guide Sith was very knowledgeble. Take lots of water and stamina, some of temples are tall with steep steps"
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A excellent way to see the real Siem Reap. A nice easy ride along mostly flat road.We went through villages,Farms Our guide Leap spoke clearly and explained and answered any questions we had. If you want to see the country side and the real Cambodia you need to do this ride.The bikes were new well maintained and easy to ride. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience for the whole family. Safety really is paramount and our two guides, Tola and Charlie Brown, we're brilliant. We only did the half course but wished we'd done the full course. Zooming through the roof of the Jungle was unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "we had a great time with Sum and Leak. It was up to our expectations. we saw the temples and had a nice day on the bike. They were both great guides!"
* A traveler said: "We went on this tour during COVID time and there were no other visitors in the temples so we had a very personal experience. Our tour guid, Mr. Sen Prourng, was extremely knowledgeable and fluent in English, and he made the tour interesting and fun. Having a tour guid made the experience so much more valuable with all the history and information that was provided by the tour guid. They picked us up at our hotel and took us around to all the temples and made sure all our needs and preferences were met. I highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "Friend and I booked this up for something a bit different to visiting the temples while in SIem Reap as we weren't disappointed. Great fun and the team went out of their way to ensure we had a great experience, not only of the ATVs both off-road and on-road, but also when we got to Kulen Mountain Waterfall. Would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap with English Speaking Guide
- Sunset Dinner on Tonle Sap Lake with a Floating Village Tour
- Half-Day Tour of Floating Village and Tonle Sap Lake by Boat
- Kompong Phluk and Tonle Sap Lake Cruising Tour from Siem Reap
- Private Full-Day Angkor Temple and Sunset Viewing
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta