Top Sedona Walking Tours
30 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Our driver provided history and area trivia non stop during our tour. Helped us get a better understanding of Sedona."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views from the beginning to the end of the train ride. The Verde Canyon is so interesting with its stories and history with gorgeous views in every direction. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience our guide Sheldon was very informative and showed us all the best view points of the canyon. The sunset is spectacular with the clouds and the light reflecting on the canyon. Again an experience that needs be seen once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Sheila was a wealth of information on all the sites we visited. Even though one site was closed due to the wildfires in the area, she quickly took us to an alternative site. My sister and I both enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience and Frank was a great guide, My friend and I were able to meet with him one on one on the last day of our trip and it was the perfect way to end our visit to Sedona. We learned so much during this tour and I would not hesitate to go back."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Conner was wonderful. Great info and great conversations. It was so relaxing to have a private tour. Really glad we did this."
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was very informative in such a quick amount of time. We would do it again. She made us feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "We've been on several ghost tour around the country. This one was one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "David reached out to us right after booking to find out our skill level and what we wished to learn. Great experience and learned a lot. The day started early as we made into a full day. We went to many locations. David knew the amount of time that could be spent at each spot of that we could maximize what he wanted us to experience. Day ended with shooting the Milky Way high up on rocks. It was scary coming down in the dark, but David took it slow."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was awesome! Very knowledgeable and easy going Recommend a 100% We had a great experience with her"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. An encyclopedia of information about Jerome. Also very accommodating and helpful about Jerome in general"
* A traveler said: "My husband Johnny & I had an emotionally enlightening time on on the chakra tour with Frank. We were taken to three vortexes around Sedona. Frank is a great teacher. He’s intuitive and knew how to guide us gently, kindly, and graciously on our tour. We loved learning the foundation of chakra balancing and why it was so important in our lives. We felt blessed and loved when the tour was over. We can’t wait to return again and do much deeper dives into our understanding of energy and how we can heal ourselves. Thank you! 💜🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "A deeply connecting beginning to my Sabbatical. Steve is an expert guide, hospitable, and knowledgeable in so many disciplines. He was able to share historocal and current accounts of the area. He also was able to speak to the spiritual disciplines of the different sites we visited. He was a thoughtful guide, preparing the "journey", but encouraging individual response and experience. I am so grateful for the tour. I strongly recommend this particular tour, drawing on multiple sacred paths to bring us together. Bless Sedona. Bless Steve. Bless yourselves with this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico