Top Seattle Walking Tours
59 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved hearing about the history of Seattle and seeing where it all occurred. Now I feel like I’m more familiar with the waterfront and Pioneer Square."
* A traveler said: "The samplings were all delicious. We also enjoyed learning the history of the market. Our guide was very good."
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "We loved our guide. She was very knowledgeable and the history of this place and the market is super interesting."
* A traveler said: "Avery was humorous and very good as a tour guide. Tour was on time and he pointed out some good bits of history"
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bob was fantastic, very informative and the experience was great. Best part was watching the fish flinging. Went back afterwards to purchase our favorite splings"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was phenomenal... Sweet, patient, and informative. I loved the history as well as the folklore."
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city and the local businesses. This was her first day and she was perfect."
* A traveler said: "It was more informative than I imagined, which was a major plus for me. Woody our tour guide was very good, kinda funny and made the experience fun."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "John was excellent and informational plus funny. He was a joy to be with and well connected to the Public market community."
* A traveler said: "Lynn Curtis truly loves and respects her city. She showed us very special neighborhoods celebrating diversity, art, and community. It was a great tour, and we have a new appreciation for Seattle. We loved the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was awesome conversation was fun an informative, funny. Tim is a beer Guru. Very knowledgeable on every beer"
* A traveler said: "getting to learn about different types of beers the stouts ipa the history where they came from how he went into depth of orgin with each type of beer"
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "The guide was highly knowledgeable & shared some fascinating stories, and the tour was very interactive. Learned some new great info. A wide variety of beers were sampled and we learned all about them, history of beer, and the Ballard/Seattle area as we sipped."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Original Starbucks
- Queen Anne Hill
- Gas Works Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Washington State Ferries
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Bloedel Reserve
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Fremont District
- Lake Union
- Cascade Range
- Pioneer Square
- University of Washington
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Alki Beach
- Ballard District
- Mt. St. Helens
- Woodland Park