Top Seattle Travel & Transportation Services
104 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "Justin answered his phone when I called and told me where he was and when he would be there to pick me up. He was professionally dressed and the car was exceptionally clean."
* A traveler said: "Driver was easy to locate, on, time and polite. Would highly recommend to friend or family visiting Seattle who don’t want to drive there."
* A traveler said: "The pass was a great value. Used it on every venue I plan to visit. It also cut wait time in line to nothing."
* A traveler said: "Richard was very entertaining, his voice projected and was easy to hear. He seemed very knowledgeable. I loved Gypsy Rose Lee’s dressing room part. I didn’t know she lived in Seattle"
* A traveler said: "Excellent . DC was a wonderful guide and gave many interesting details of the history of Seattle. Very informative and enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awsome very relaxining no driving nice cool breeze good workers etc be back someday. Thanks godbless"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "Lucky was our guide and we truly enjoyed getting all the history of Pike Place! The samples were yummy and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Contacted us with status and the driver was waiting for us when we arrived. We used this company for three trips and they were o; time and courteous. Great experience"
* A traveler said: "No hassle finding Driver, who was friendly and informative. Car was very comfortable. Water was supplied in car."
* A traveler said: "Seattle Car Services picked me, my wife, and two fellow Navy shipmates up promptly at our hotel, took us to a great seafood place for lunch, and gave us just the guided tour that we wanted. Cam, our driver did a very professional job of taking us in a spotless Lincoln MKC, handling traffic and our needs just great. We were all pleased and considered it a good value."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular view. Must try it at least once. We are not avid hikers so it was a little tiring for us, but no regrets. Love it!!!"
* A traveler said: "courteous drivers -very clean and helpful would definitely use this service in the future when I can."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sky View Observatory
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Lake Washington
- University of Washington
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Mt. St. Helens
- Seattle Aquarium
- Pacific Science Center
- Tillicum Village
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Woodland Park
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Seattle Waterfront
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place)
- Original Starbucks
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Chihuly Garden and Glass