Top Seattle Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
184 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "The captain knowledge of the city history that I learned. He made everyone feel comfortable he as very polite and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Excellent . DC was a wonderful guide and gave many interesting details of the history of Seattle. Very informative and enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Earl was a great guide. Informative and funny. I really got my money’s worth! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have time to explore the city in depth"
* A traveler said: "Joe was not only a great driver but also very humorous and knowledgeable about Mt Rainier. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day on a fun and informative small bus tour of Mt Rainier this past Sunday. John is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Richard was very entertaining, his voice projected and was easy to hear. He seemed very knowledgeable. I loved Gypsy Rose Lee’s dressing room part. I didn’t know she lived in Seattle"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Lucky was our guide and we truly enjoyed getting all the history of Pike Place! The samples were yummy and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "The stops at Crescent beach and lake made the tour very memorable. Joel was very kind and knowledgeable. Overall an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. He made tour super fun! And very helpful in guiding us in things to do"
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "The pass was a great value. Used it on every venue I plan to visit. It also cut wait time in line to nothing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls
- Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
- Best of Olympic National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Day Tour
- Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- 20-Minute Narrated Seattle Seaplane Flight from Lake Washington
- Queen Anne Hill
- Seattle Aquarium
- Olympic National Park
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Discovery Park
- Mt. St. Helens
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Fremont District
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Elliott Bay
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Bloedel Reserve
- Bainbridge Island
- T-Mobile Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Washington State Ferries
- Pioneer Square