Top Seattle Private Sightseeing Tours
80 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Amy was very accomodating & knowledgable. Learned so much about the Seattle waterfront & it's history. Highly recommend this experience and Amy!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "Richard was very entertaining, his voice projected and was easy to hear. He seemed very knowledgeable. I loved Gypsy Rose Lee’s dressing room part. I didn’t know she lived in Seattle"
* A traveler said: "Awsome very relaxining no driving nice cool breeze good workers etc be back someday. Thanks godbless"
* A traveler said: "Excellent . DC was a wonderful guide and gave many interesting details of the history of Seattle. Very informative and enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day on a fun and informative small bus tour of Mt Rainier this past Sunday. John is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Joe was not only a great driver but also very humorous and knowledgeable about Mt Rainier. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was with Captain Amy. She was super down to earth and supremely knowlegeable about the waterfront and region. This was amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was one of the best parts of the trip! He was an excellent host and so much interesting history. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "Russ communicated & met us right on time. It was a beautiful day on the Sound & Russ patiently answered all our questions about sailing & threw in more than a few great stories to keep us entertained! High recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Carole was so good & Friendly. She described everything very nicely. It was a great tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also he helped with my husband who has a little trouble walking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Private Half Day Tours with a Local, 100% Personalized ★★★★★
- Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls
- Private Tour: Seattle Highlights
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sky View Observatory
- Capitol Hill
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Alki Beach
- Original Starbucks
- Fremont District
- Olympic National Park
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Pioneer Square
- Discovery Park
- Bainbridge Island
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- University of Washington
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Gas Works Park