Waterfall Garden Park
Tiny Waterfall Garden Park, in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood, offers a peaceful respite from the surrounding streets, with tables, chairs, and benches that invite a relaxing visit. Planted with trees and flowers native to Japan, the park commemorates the original location of the United Parcel Service.
Waterfall Garden Park Tours
Should I book Waterfall Garden Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Waterfall Garden Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Waterfall Garden Park?
- Seattle Scavenger Hunt: Plunging Seattle’s Depths
- Seattle in One Day: Sightseeing Tour including Space Needle and Pike Place Market
- Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
- Private 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
Things to do near Seattle
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada