Top Scottsdale Nature and Wildlife Tours
21 results | All Scottsdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience learning about 🏜. Our guide was awesome. Very fun jeep ride and truly a once in a lifetime trip."
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate if you are looking at this tour - simply amazing and Brandon is incredible! Exciting, educational, and amazing scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Perry was a great great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about all the history where our tour was in Scottsdale. Perry was also a great teacher on the Segway, we will do it again if we come back to Scottsdale."
* A traveler said: "We saw a part of Scottsdale that we would have never see. We’ve been here 3 times and have never seen this part of Scottsdale. It was really fun and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Outdoor adventure wrapped up all in one! Rock climbing, jumping off rocks, hiking, repelling, swimming. Great day spent with my son. Our guide Jose was terrific, made sure we were always safe. Highly recommend this adventure."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, interesting guide, who gave us tips: what’s where and how to avoid certain lines. Friendly atmosphere, made lots of memories"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Cody was a wealth of knowledge about the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Arizona in general. Good communication, pleasant lunch, and a tour guide that was personable, professional and accommodating made this a tour I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great information and knowledgeable guide. The scenery was beautiful. A wonderful history lesson. Fun for locals or visitors"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent time we had. Trails were great and our tour guide was wonderful. Would book this again next time we come to Phoenix."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Brian, did a great job and was very knowledgeable. He made the trip interesting and lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour for a day in Sedona. Our tour guide Cody was excellent. So friendly and knowledgeable On our two hour drive to Sedona he gave us many facts about Arizona. I. Sedona, We had plenty of photo stops, local shopping and lunch. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "OMG! Words cannot express my experience with Dave. It was my first hike ever! And he did a wonderful job making sure I was safe and accommodated. He was very knowledgeable of our surrounding and made sure that I enjoyed my experience. I will definitely go hiking again. Thank you so much for an amazing experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico