* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "The Hangman was wonderful!!! Animated storyteller who kept our attention and made us laugh the whole tour. Fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful staff and really engaging facilities - we loved the kaleidoscopes and the spinning tunnel"
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "Aussie guy was so lovely, interesting and funny! Honestly, don’t hesitate if you’re thinking of doing this tour: it’s a very entertaining and insightful way to get introduced to Edinburgh and all the incredible stories. And I hope you get Aussie guy."
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, highly recommend. Ryan our driver was very professional and knowledgable. Definitely will do it again."
* A traveler said: "Stopping to photograph the seals was an unexpected treat. Lovely scenery and interesting commentary."
* A traveler said: "So wonderful guide , love sharing his experience with us about Scotland Day is a bit long but landscapes and small towns to visit are definitely worth it"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "The driver Stuart was excellent, so knowledgeable about Orkney and entertaining too. I didn't realise there was so much history there."
* A traveler said: "Wow, what an absolutely beautiful place to visit all made special by Ray from Timberbush tours, our driver, local historian and story teller. Excellent value for money and very professionally customer focused. Will return !!"
* A traveler said: "Sophie made the experience memorable and was full of knowledge and enthusiasm. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Staff are lovely and very friendly! Food was delicious! We went for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it just as much as I did! I fully recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and the stop overs in the highlands, and andy the driver was excellent and helpful comfortable bus for long journey"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Although I thought it might have been better if there were more stops on the way to St Andrew's. Driver Andrew Drummond (?) Was professional and full of information."
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out. Our driver Gregg was very knowledgable about Scottish history and kept us informed during the trip. Really enjoyed visiting Loch Ness and the boat trip. Good way to visit the Highlands and see the beautiful scenery. Well worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blackness Castle
- Fort Augustus
- Grey Mare's Tail Nature Reserve
- Great Glen Way
- Crathie Kirk
- St. Andrews Golf Course
- Laphroaig Distillery
- Beinn Eighe National Nature Reserve
- Brodick Castle
- Lochranza Castle
- Edinburgh Old Town
- Italian Chapel
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Blair Castle
- Whin Park
- Cardhu Distillery
- Inverness Castle
- Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders' Museum
- Inveraray Castle
- Merchant City
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- Stirling Castle
- Provand's Lordship
- Glasgow Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)
- Princes Street
- Isle of Skye
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Kirkwall
- Things to do in Lerwick
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Oban
- Things to do in Fort William
- Things to do in Aberfeldy
- Things to do in Aviemore
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in Ireland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in North East England