Top Scotland Classes & Workshops
33 results | All Scotland Tours
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much Euan for this great trip! It was the perfect route, in only 2 days we got to see so much. He was a very funny and flexible driver and guide and gave us many opportunities to take pictures. Also the times for the visits and breaks were perfectly timed. Can highly recommend this tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Graham was an excellent tour guide. Accomodations were fantastic. Beautiful places. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great tour guide, he adapted the itinerary to meet what we wanted to do during the day and was very knowledgable about numerous areas of Scotland and their history. Would highly recommend Heart of Sctoland Tours ltd."
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the Highlands, castles and history of Scotland in your own private van. Our tour guide Jim was so fun and was very very knowledgeable! We had THE best time! We will definitely come back and use this company again."
* A traveler said: "Duncan was funny and kept the trip interesting and is an amazing story teller. The walk by the water was wonderful and a beautiful travel."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and Driver/Tour Guide. The driver was very knowledgeable, very polite, and placed the needs of tourist at the top of his list. My tour date was Oct 24, 2019."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour, we had an amazing time. The tour guide (Ben) was highly knowledgeable and the folklore was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "I found this two day adventure even better than I had hoped. For that I thank our driver and guide, Martin. He managed our tour with grace and humor. I learned about, admired and enjoyed The Highlands."
* A traveler said: "Cannot recommend more highly! If you are visiting Edinburgh, this is the tour group to book with! We had to private tours with Alan during our stay in Edinburgh, and it was the highlight of our trip. He was warm, funny, and very knowledgeable. The tour was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour it was fabulous! Stirling Castle was just spectacular! Also Rory our bus driver was very knowledgeable & made the entire trip EXTREMELY humorous & fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Our host, Freya, was excellent. We had a really fun and enjoyable time. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the beer and the fascinating location. The price of the tour was extremely reasonable considering how much beer was offered."
* A traveler said: "My Brother, mum and I spent a great morning with Bella as we explored and enjoyed her knowledge and learnt more about our cameras and took in the city scape. Edinburgh was busy but the personal experience made it feel like it was just us and the beautifully dynamic landscape. Bella is incredibly patient and knowledgable, she’s an expect of her craft and guides you in a user friendly way. As we had all worked through the pandemic we hadn’t picked up our cameras in a long time but she reintroduced us to the joy of photography with ease. You will see Edinburgh in a new way and have time to take it all in and capture the photograph in the way you want to. We have all learnt so much and have memories for a lifetime! We couldn’t recommend this experience enough! Please book with Bella you will not be disappointed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stirling Castle and Whisky Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Private Central Highlands Driving Tour
- Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Viking Coast and Alnwick Castle Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Day Trip to St Andrews Dunfermline and the Fife Coast in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh
- Calton Hill
- Blackness Castle
- Forth Road Bridge
- St. Andrews Cathedral
- Glenturret Distillery
- Glasgow Cathedral
- Burrell Collection
- SEA LIFE® Loch Lomond
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Fort Augustus
- Gilmerton Cove
- Scapa Flow
- Swilcan Bridge (Swilken Bridge)
- Royal Observatory
- Forth Bridge
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Gladstone’s Land
- Crathie Kirk
- St. Andrews Golf Course
- Ardbeg Distillery
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Kirkwall
- Things to do in Lerwick
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Oban
- Things to do in Fort William
- Things to do in Aberfeldy
- Things to do in Aviemore
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in Ireland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in North East England