Top Sausalito Cultural Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Sausalito Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is the classic version of the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour* which is based on the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book. Local author and artist, Victoria Colella brings you into this sequestered world. Beginning with the Historic Houseboats then a stroll down the Gantry Crane Trail in the World War II Shipyards, exploring local art studios, Wooden Boat Center and into working waterfront. Here is where the floating homes are created and big boats are hauled out for repair. Victoria offers refreshments in the old boat lettering shack in the heart of Sausalito's working waterfront at the end of the tour. Tour takes about 3 to 3-1/2 hours. There is free parking, places to rest along the way and 3 restroom stops. *Turn off those cell phones for a minute. This is strictly analog and reading, dancing and reciting poetry may be required!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cultural Tours in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sausalito may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Arizona