Top Sarasota How to Get Around
33 results | All Sarasota Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Mangroves. Tour Guide Jon was very knowledgeable and professional. Saw Manatees and many other local species of fish and fowl."
* A traveler said: "My sales team of 8 ppl thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Great crew and the views were beautiful! I highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very I informative. The entire Staff was wonderful. I would Recommend it to Anyone who visits Sarasota."
* A traveler said: "Noah and Levi were fun and informative! Leaned a lot enjoyed delicious food. Learned a lot about Sarasota. Would definitely recommend others."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and remembered everyone’s name. We were lucky enough to see a manatee"
* A traveler said: "History & philanthropy of so many kinds from the Ringling Brothers & Circus folklore/facts). Jam packed well-planned 90 minutes. Hand-outs."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful and fun except for the long wait from station to station. Staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Daniel does a great hands on tour we actually got off his van and walked The Gardens of the Ringling Mansion saw The Secret Garden cemetery the Rose Garden sat out on the patio overlooking Sarasota Bay great Sunset location drove us through historic parts and art sections of Sarasota a wonderful tour more than you can see on a trolley tour"
* A traveler said: "The guest that appeared on the bus at different stops was a great actor. This was Certainly a wonderful theater production on a trolley."
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a wonderful tour with Captain Justin! The highlight was the many dolphins we got to see playing close to the boat. Even with the Red Tide conditions, Justin made sure we had an enjoyable experience. 😉"
* A traveler said: "The christian background of how the community of the Amish and Mennonite who formed The tour guide was very good. Understanding how to recognize know their differences."
* A traveler said: "the information our host gave us. she was enjoying to talk to and very kind. we all loved the ride. would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour made me “seal the deal” ! I was looking for a beach vacation . As I found the site for Sarasota information , I read about the Psychic Tour, and that was it’! I could hardly believe a tour was offered with ALL The info I wanted to know about Sarasota ! I got all my answers and having an actual psychic on the tour was amazing! He had SO much knowledge, the tour was fantastic, will come back and take MORE tours with Discover tours"
* A traveler said: "Noah was very interactive with the group. He was easy to listen to and had great stories to tell of many of the sights that we saw. The drink places were something we may not have tried. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "Will Smith is very personable knowledgeable guide. Would recommend bringing your own seat cushions. Mannerly and exhibits the highest courtesies to his patrons"
* A traveler said: "great experience, great staff, great scenery, great location! overall, it was a beautiful time, will not forget!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia