Top Santa Marta Food & Drink
22 results | All Santa Marta Tours
* A traveler said: "The time spent at Bahia Concha. Luckily, it stopped raining (not completely) and we were able to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Such a great trip from Santa Marta hill-up.. Nick is an awesome and involved person, recommend this for sure!"
* A traveler said: "A simple itinerary to the beach with a fun and knowledgeable crew. Everything you need to enjoy your day except your suit and sunscreen will be available on the boat or for purchase on the beach. Bring cash for chairs chairs and drink vendors. Hot lunch was a welcome and delicious surprise!"
* A traveler said: "I rented the boat for a day for just myself and my then-girlfriend. I was planning on proposing and did halfway through the trip. The guys- Charly, Jordan and Raul were fantastic, definitely added to the magic of the day for us. For us, the fact that they seemed to be having a good time on the boat took the pressure of too much attention off us, however the guys were simultaneously attentive and enjoyable. There were also some great activities on the boat and on the guys’ itinerary. We went kayaking, cliff jumping, snorkeling, swimming and learned to drive the small motorboat that hung off the back. Nic was also very helpful, calling ahead of time to nail down specifics, asking how he could make the day special, which resulted in post-proposal sparkling wine and charcuterie. Overall, the guys helped us have one of the most memorable days of our lives."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a wonderful tour with Christina and Frederico. Coffee tasting was at local cafe. We went on an easy hike to the waterfall and explored the area with our guides. We also did clay body masks in the river and experienced an amazing connection with Minca. We walked to town and had a good lunch, then went to the Cocoa shop and had some hot chocolate. Our guides then took us to a lookout in the town where my friends and I relaxed and experienced a wonderful time with our guides overall. I would 100% recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I had such a lovely experience on this hike! One of my favorite things that I've done so far while traveling around South America. The hike is challenging, but so worth it. The company was responsive, very helpful with my dietary needs and my guide Miguel was wonderful. Couldn't recommend this more!"
* A traveler said: "It was great. The young man,Juan, met us at baggage claim with a sign. He was a very polite and professiomal driver. He told us about Santa Marta and it's history along the way."
* A traveler said: "Really glad. I chose this experience vs. hiking up to Minca on foot. The trail is very steep at some points so to have the extra juice from the e-bike is very helpful. Gabriel was knowledgeable, down to earth and a great guide. We visited two waterfalls, toured a coffee factory and chocolate museum. Definitely recommend."