Top Santa Barbara Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
66 results | All Santa Barbara Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent the tour was excellent but the Seat backs in the trolley were so uncomfortable that both myself and my wife had backaches for hours after. A little padding would solve the problem and change the experience into a completely wonderful one."
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with tour guide Linda exploring downtown Santa Barbara! Foodies that we are, the food and wine establishments did not dissapoint! Linda’s knowledge of Santa Barbara history and architecture were so appreciated. We saw many new areas and know much more about the city. Highly Recommend! Ask for Linda!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour.... beautiful scenery and experience overall. William was fantastic! Lunch was fabulous"
* A traveler said: "Ariana was our Tour Guide, and she was amazing! She was super knowledgeable about the area, hidden gems, and a connoisseur of local cuisine. Her customer service was spot on……highly recommend this trip, and ask for her!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin is a great tour guide - knowledgeable, informative and friendly - tour was fun, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The driver Jeff was lovely! Each winery was such a great experience! We were very satisfied and had a blast. Will do again :)"
* A traveler said: "Everyone ask for Hans. He is a legend and a super nice guy. Went at the speed we wanted and took us to a lovely Olive pile tasting place highly recommend. The wine tasting was meh, not the tours fault, we went on a Monday and I guess the wine place is slow so had a kid serving who clearly didn’t want to be there and gave no insite to the wine, no info, and really couldn’t be bothered that we were there BUT I’m told that’s not the norm at all. So I would still go again. The bike ride was great, the bikes are easy to use and super light loved all of it would totally do it again :) ASK FOR HANS! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the bike tour. Loved the quiet hidden trails that opened onto beautiful beaches. Dale was the best guide , he knows every inch of Santa Barbara and I feel like he took us to all the best places. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a very enjoyable experience, we especially enjoyed having lunch at our second stop and having a flight of cupcakes at the end. The choice of wineries was great. Our tour guide was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, easy going"
* A traveler said: "Steven was fantastic. A completely unique experience. Highly recommend for those looking or a more personal experience with a focus on smaller wineries."
* A traveler said: "Seeing beautiful buildings and hidden treasures like sculptures etc. things we never would have noticed."
* A traveler said: "The trip offered a nice variety of quality foods and wines. We went to places we probably would have not seen. The food was plentiful. I wasn't too excited about sharing chips with strangers so individual portions would have been better but for the most part of the tour the foods were all individually served. Overall a good value for the money and the photo tips were also valuable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent customer service at check in. Everything was ready for us! Bikes worked great, easy to use and so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Santa Ynez bike tour with William! Beautiful sights, perfect riding distance and route through many scenic spots. We loved the ebikes! Would definitely do it again. Thanks William for being such a great guide and providing a delicious lunch!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable, I saw 2 ghosts yesterday so I do believe the stores as I have heard them before."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an excellent guide and the wineries he selected were quiant, unique and had amazing wines. We had a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "The great information from our tour guide. Alex was amazing and was super patient and gave us time to enjoy the wine and have a relaxing experience"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable experience!! Had the best birthday ❤️ It was my first wine tour and our group, tour driver Steven and the wineries were all AMAZING!!! Highly recommend! 5 stars across the board. Definitely worth every cent- we came as strangers and left as friends! 🥰💕"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona