Top Santa Barbara Outdoor Activities
44 results | All Santa Barbara Tours
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent the tour was excellent but the Seat backs in the trolley were so uncomfortable that both myself and my wife had backaches for hours after. A little padding would solve the problem and change the experience into a completely wonderful one."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the bike tour. Loved the quiet hidden trails that opened onto beautiful beaches. Dale was the best guide , he knows every inch of Santa Barbara and I feel like he took us to all the best places. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour.... beautiful scenery and experience overall. William was fantastic! Lunch was fabulous"
* A traveler said: "The Grassini winery is a wonderful place to sit, sip wine, and start your ghost story experience! We had never tasted Grassini wines, so this alone was a nugget of gold! They will hold your purchased bottles for next day pick up, so you don’t have to carry them on the walking portion of the tour. Julie is also a nugget of gold! She is such a pleasure to meet, and a wealth of historical information! The ghost stories are the icing on the cake. If you are open minded about the possibilities of spiritual visitors, you will be thrilled by this tour, and even if you are not, you will still have a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with tour guide Linda exploring downtown Santa Barbara! Foodies that we are, the food and wine establishments did not dissapoint! Linda’s knowledge of Santa Barbara history and architecture were so appreciated. We saw many new areas and know much more about the city. Highly Recommend! Ask for Linda!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone ask for Hans. He is a legend and a super nice guy. Went at the speed we wanted and took us to a lovely Olive pile tasting place highly recommend. The wine tasting was meh, not the tours fault, we went on a Monday and I guess the wine place is slow so had a kid serving who clearly didn’t want to be there and gave no insite to the wine, no info, and really couldn’t be bothered that we were there BUT I’m told that’s not the norm at all. So I would still go again. The bike ride was great, the bikes are easy to use and super light loved all of it would totally do it again :) ASK FOR HANS! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "Dustin is a great tour guide - knowledgeable, informative and friendly - tour was fun, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "First time that we saw the real vineyards. The wines were all very good. We met some great people in the tour. Most importantly, the small group tour bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Ariana was our Tour Guide, and she was amazing! She was super knowledgeable about the area, hidden gems, and a connoisseur of local cuisine. Her customer service was spot on……highly recommend this trip, and ask for her!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent customer service at check in. Everything was ready for us! Bikes worked great, easy to use and so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Santa Ynez bike tour with William! Beautiful sights, perfect riding distance and route through many scenic spots. We loved the ebikes! Would definitely do it again. Thanks William for being such a great guide and providing a delicious lunch!"
* A traveler said: "Tom was an excellent guide and the wineries he selected were quiant, unique and had amazing wines. We had a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "Nice and quite place to kayak, Elias is the guide guy and he is very helpful. Thank you viator, it was helpful booking thru you."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic paddle boarding experience and guide as we learnt to paddle board safely around SB wharf!!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy to check in, and super fun day. Could've used a bit of a crash course on bouys, where to stay away from, etc. Overall had an enjoyable time. Definitely would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Jose was AWESOME!!!! Was super engaging - made everything really easy!! And the company was great to work with! We had a blast and would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Gave us great directions and where to go given all the COVID closures. Even offered to give us additional time if we ever came back because we returned the bikes about an hour early! Great way to tour the area on your own time and terms!"
* A traveler said: "Private tour of the pretty coast with an excellent and friendly guide. Kids loved it as did we! The facility was well run."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona