Top San Salvador Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tickets & Passes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Private Sightseeing Tours
Art & Culture
On the Ground
5 results | All San Salvador Tours
Sort by: Featured
El Salvador is well known for its modestly beautiful scenery and unique culture, but traveling around the country by yourself isn’t always the safest thing to do. Feel confident as you explore the Ruta de las Flores tourist route with a guide who keeps you safe along the way and does the navigating for you during this El Salvador private tour. Visit five towns, including Nahuizalco, Salcoatitan, Juayua, Apaneca, and Ataco with hotel pickup and drop-off provided from San Salvador.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Adventure day and enjoy nature and fresh air. Security and trust are characteristics of our Tours. More than 26 years of experience.
Two full days of Tours to know the Mayan World of El Salvador. Three nights accommodation at Hotel Barcelo San Salvador.
San Salvador it's the capital of El Salvador, you will love the city,the people, the history, and why not to enjoy the local cuisine. Great place to visit,great well guided tour. !!! Remember this tour price is per group up to 12 people.
We have 15 years of experience and ensure total satisfaction of our product through the best quality of the service we offer, we are friends rather than supplier and customer
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in San Salvador?
The best Tickets & Passes in San Salvador according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in San Salvador are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Salvador experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in San Salvador are good for avoiding crowds?
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- El Mozote Monument
- Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)
- Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)
- National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)
- Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)
- Lake Ilopango
- National Palace
- Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)
- El Zapote Barracks Military Museum
- Guajoyo River
- Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)
- La Laguna Botanical Garden
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands