National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)
Delgado Street and 2a. North Avenue, San Salvador, El Salvador
The National Theater San Salvador is located in downtown San Salvador, opposite the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Great tour! Benjamin is very knowledgeable about the city and the history of the country as a whole. He is very sweet and was able to give such a wonderful tour despite it raining so heavily! My absolute favorite part was visiting a local restaurant to try some food. I highly recommend.
Linda_A, Oct 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)?
What else should I know about attractions in San Salvador?
As well as visiting the National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador), check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- National Palace
- El Zapote Barracks Military Museum
- Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)
- Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)
- El Rosario Church (Iglesia El Rosario)
- La Laguna Botanical Garden
- Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)
- El Boquerón National Park
- Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)
- Lake Ilopango
- Joya de Cerén Archaeological Site
- Lake Coatepeque