El Rosario Church (Iglesia El Rosario)
Daily 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Siesta from noon to 2 p.m.)
6a Avenida, Parque Libertad , San Salvador, El Salvador
El Rosario Church is located in downtown San Salvador, by the Liberty Park. The church is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and closes for siesta from noon to 2 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to El Rosario Church (Iglesia El Rosario)?
Attractions near El Rosario Church (Iglesia El Rosario):
What else should I know about attractions in San Salvador?
As well as visiting the El Rosario Church (Iglesia El Rosario), check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)
- Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)
- National Palace
- Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)
- El Boquerón National Park
- El Zapote Barracks Military Museum
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)
- Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)
- Lake Ilopango
- Joya de Cerén Archaeological Site
- Lake Coatepeque
- Cerro Verde National Park