Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)
Panchimalco, San Salvador, El Salvador
Devil’s Door is about a 45-minute bus ride from San Salvador’s history city center. The natural attraction has several different routes and offers beautiful views from every direction.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)?
What else should I know about attractions in San Salvador?
As well as visiting the Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo), check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- El Zapote Barracks Military Museum
- National Palace
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)
- Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)
- Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)
- Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)
- El Rosario Church (Iglesia El Rosario)
- La Laguna Botanical Garden
- El Boquerón National Park
- Lake Ilopango
- Joya de Cerén Archaeological Site
- Lake Coatepeque