Top San Miguel de Allende City Tours
16 results | All San Miguel de Allende Tours
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. We highly recommend it to anyone visiting San Miguel de Allende"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day exploring Guanajuato with Jacob! Very interesting tour-I thoroughly enjoyed all of it and highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Variety of terrain with beautiful views. Well mannered horses. The staff and cowboys are excellent and the most professional. Would come again."
* A traveler said: "A very positive and worthwhile tour, that we thoroughly enjoyed. From p/u to return, we were very pleased. Our driver and car(there were 4 of us) were very safe and clean. Our tour guide Israel was “the best” Very knowledgeable and eager to answer our questions and easy to understand. We saw all major sites in Guanajuato and had a very unique and interesting silver mine stop on our way back. If u wish to see Mummy museum, be sure to tell your guide, because u need to do it early. (We did not wish to visit, but when we talked about it, Israel warned us it is very busy) I think if u have time Guanajuato is a must visit and this is a very good tour"
* A traveler said: "Super food and super tour guide. Guiliana, had great info on the food and city, but balanced educating the group with having fun and letting the conversation flow. Nice variety of tasty food and drinks in some really fun spots. Still thinking about the delicious margarita at the end of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour led by Albert, who has wealth of knowledge and experience in archeology and field research in Meso America. Canada de La Virgen is a smaller site relative to Teotihuacan, but Albert’s expertise and knowledge brought it to life! Fascinating history and a good few hours spent while in San Miguel de Allende"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide guy was amazing- very friendly and with very good knowledge about the site. He was very concern about us seeing everything and asking all the questions we can have to clarify our doubts. He facilitate his conversation to all ages - two kids in the tour with us and he ensure kids questions were answered as well. Love it all!!!"
* A traveler said: "Miguel is such a good chef and we learned a lot. We made the best mole I have ever tasted. The salsas were amazing as ever. The wine was delicious. The property and house was gorgeous. We had such a good time. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "My granddaughter and I had the nicest experience while cooking with Mary. She’s fun and knowledgeable about food and cooking."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Oscar also was very knowledgeable about the history of San Miguel. It was an enjoyable time...tacos, mezcal & interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lesley was very pleasant, spoke English for us , was very knowledgeable about the food and the history. We enjoyed the three hour tour, so full of the delicious foods that we tried. It was like a five course meal at five different establishments around San Miguel de Allende. We highly recommend this tour and come hungry. Exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous tour. Our guide Jorge showed us a terrific overview of this lovely town. In three hours we saw gorgeous churches, a lovely produce and artisan market, landmark buildings plus got a great lesson on the history of San Miguel. Superb tour. Highly recommend!!"