Top San Luis Obispo Food Tours
13 results | All San Luis Obispo Tours
* A traveler said: "A variety of foods and drinks. A must do in San Luis Obispo. I've been on 10 food tours and this was one of the best."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun! Each stop we made had delicious food and our tour guide knew so much about the history of the food and location. Drinks were also amazing! It was my birthday celebration and this tour went above and beyond what I was expecting! Will be definitely booking again!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was great, we had a wonderful time. Especially liked how some bookings were made for us and then they let us know others that we should do. We will definitely be back, thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Ivan, our driver, was very accommodating and a pleasure. The small group was just right cod tastings. All of the vineyards were very nice to visit. Each had a unique character."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Lars was very knowledgeable and happy to impart great tidbits of the area wines. He even stopped when we spotted the wild zebras and let us take pictures!! Congratulations to Lars and his wife on soon to be parents!!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous, wonderful staff, knowledgeable with great service, friendly wonderful wine tour. We will definitely do this again. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time!! Our tour guide, Lars, was incredibly knowledgeable, funny, and kind. We was punctual and the tour went off without a hitch. We give this tour two thumbs up, way up!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona