Top San Juan Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
On the Water
Ports of Call Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Likely To Sell Out
13 results | All San Juan Tours
Go sailing and watch the sunset on a cruise from San Juan. Get great photo ops of Puerto Rico’s coastline and enjoy a comfortable sail on the Caribbean Sea. Your captain shares commentary about the region and provides complimentary drinks for your group of no more than six people.
Sail the calm, azure waters of San Juan Bay at sunset during a cocktail cruise. Enjoy a warm welcome aboard from your friendly captain and crew, then settle in for a scenic ride. Watch the island coastline glide by as the sun sinks toward the horizon. Sip a complimentary rum punch or sparkling wine with your family and friends and listen as your captain points out landmarks like El Morro Fort and San Juan Gate. Arrive back at the dock in time to continue your evening in San Juan.
Combine two of Puerto Rico’s top attractions, Luquillo Beach and the Rainforest, into one great trip on this full-day excursion from San Juan. Enjoy the lush beauty of this tropical forest as you complete a short hike to nearby natural water slide for wildlife viewing, sightseeing, and swimming. Finish the day with time to sunbathe and swim along one of the island’s more scenic stretches of sand. •Discover two of Puerto Rico's top attractions—Luquillo Beach and the Rainforest—on a single trip •Walk through a scenic natural river and look for rare plants and animals in Rainforest •Cool off with a refreshing swim in a natural river (time permitting) •Enjoy the sand, sun, and surf at Luquillo, one of Puerto Rico's most popular beach areas •Includes roundtrip transport and entrance fees •Great way to get out of San Juan for a day in the outdoors
Enjoy a new perspective on Old San Juan—and soak up Caribbean breezes and sunset views—aboard this evening boat tour. Following pickup at select local hotels, hop aboard the boat and find a comfortable seat on the deck. Then, spy highlights like Paseo De La Princesa, La Fortaleza, the San Juan City Walls, and more, all while the sun goes down. Light refreshments and alcoholic drinks are available on board.
Vacations can be super busy and filled with a ton of stressful sightseeing. While in Costa Rica carve out time for a peaceful and relaxing private sunset sail along the east coast. This private sail takes you near Cayo Icacos to watch the sunset from the water, and you can sip on cocktails and enjoy appetizers along the way.
Enjoy sky-high views overlooking El Yunque—Puerto Rico’s tropical rainforest—and a thrilling half-day out with this zipline experience. Choose between morning and afternoon tour times, and hop aboard an air-conditioned shuttle straight from your hotel. Upon arrival, get acquainted with the zipline, grab your safety gear, and get ready to soar above the trees.
Stroll through San Juan's evening twilight in the company of a guide, stopping to taste traditional Puerto Rican dishes, on this 3-hour food tour. Make five stops focused on family-run establishments and local ingredients, tasting at each one. Your guide will show you hidden gems that you might not ordinarily find on your own and orient you to the culinary culture and history of San Juan.
Blast through the off road of the lush Puerto Rican countryside on this fun, 3.5-hour all-terrain vehicle (ATV) tour from San Juan. Spend the first 2 hours speeding your way through 2,200 acres (890 hectares) of scenic landscape filled with lakes, tabletop mountains and along subtropical forests at Hacienda Campo Rico. Your ATV tour includes your own vehicle, professional guide, and round-trip transportation from hotels in the San Juan area.
Whether you're changing hotels or arriving at the airport, embarking on a cruise ship or switching to a new vacation rental, skip the taxi hassles when you prebook this private transfer service within San Juan and Carolina. Your personal chauffeur will collect you from your door (or right outside the baggage reclaim) in a sanitized vehicle then transport you non-stop to your next destination: opt for 1-way or round-trip options.
Enjoy a sunset cruise followed by an exploration of one of Puerto Rico’s bioluminescent bays during this full-day excursion from San Juan. Experience the glowing rays of the sun as they fade into the ocean. Then see a different type of glowing as you explore and swim in the bioluminescent waters near the town La Parguera.
Whether you arrive in Puerto Rico by air or cruise ship, this private chauffeur service makes it easy to get to your hotel in Dorado, Rio Grande, or Luquillo. Avoid waiting in line for taxis or haggling with drivers and get your stay in Puerto Rico off to a good start. Relax in comfort on the direct journey to your destination.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
6pm: “Afternoon Tour” ☀️. (No glow). 6:30pm: Sunset Kayak. 7pm on will be GLOW. ✨ Our award winning LED Night Kayak excursion is unlike anything you've ever done before! Arrive and put on your glow paint, aka “War Paint” and snap some great photos. Your guides will then provide a quick “Kayak 101.” Ready, set, GLOW! Paddle around the lagoon enjoying the LED glow of your Kayak as well as the CITY LIGHTS surrounding the Condado Lagoon. These views are breathtaking! This is truly a great way to see the city from a different perspective and have an absolute blast while doing so. What else? Our kayaks have CLEAR bottoms, like a glass-bottom boat! This guided Urban Adventure is a "must do" when visiting San Juan. Don't miss out, paddle out, and "Experience the GLOW!" Notes: - Arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time. - Complimentary storage lockers are available. We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen goods.
Explore the underwater world of Puerto Rico on a guided snorkeling adventure. Receive a lesson from a professional diver and enjoy a hassle-free outing with all the equipment you need. Then swim through the tropical waters off Guaynabo and see brilliantly-colored tropical fish, sea turtles, and other marine creatures. Afterward, revisit your experience with a GoPro video of your snorkeling excursion included in the tour price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in San Juan?
The best Sunset Cruises in San Juan according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Juan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Juan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Fine Arts Miramar Tours & Tickets
- Ponce Tours & Tickets
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & Tickets
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & Tickets
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & Tickets
- Palomino Island Tours & Tickets
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & Tickets
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & Tickets
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & Tickets
- Luquillo Beach Tours & Tickets
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & Tickets
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & Tickets
- Pine Grove Beach Tours & Tickets
- Mercado de Río Piedras Tours & Tickets
- Paseo de la Princesa Tours & Tickets
- Castillo San Cristobal Tours & Tickets
- La Calle Loiza Tours & Tickets
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets