Top San Francisco Outdoor Activities
223 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Don was a class act. We have been raving about how amazing he did running the tour. He is passionate about the history of the area, full of information, and accommodating. We loved our trip and we are so grateful for the wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was amazing. We would definitely recommend smooth ride and will return very soon."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Bus was clean and comfortable. Wineries were great. Hike was nice and easy. Views were great."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic morning in San Francisco going out on the Go-Karts. We lived the fact that they have GPS and its a guided tour."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "My favorite part of the tour was Muir Woods; it would have been nice to have more time at both places but that did not take away from the enjoyment of the place. I"
* A traveler said: "Great trip . The tour guide James was excellent . Very friendly and knowledgeable. There was plenty of time to do a big walk around Yosemite . We also stopped at a few spectacular viewpoints ."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide is very informative good driver,did the little things that count, bought us fresh strawberries to share on bus, knew best shops restaurants"
* A traveler said: "Very professional and kind costumer service. The tour started on time and the driver provived an interesting information about every place we visited."
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Awesome guide! We learned a lot and had time at each place to get some great pictures and walk around. The tour guide was very specific about his knowledge as well as when we needed to be back. Definitely a great day tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome. He was very personable - he had a lot of great information. The tour itself was also excellent. The scent of the trees once you arrive at Muir Woods was amazing - I never expected that. The beauty of it all was just spectacular! Our visit to Sausalito was fun too - great little shops. Highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mitch was AMAZING!!!! Best guide ever! Very informative and so accommodating! When we come back to San Fran, I would request him!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Joe was the best. Friendly, informative And kept the tour. Our driver Jack was great. It was a nice overall trip with plenty of time to see the High points of Yosemite Valley."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Loved our visit to the Muir Woods. Our guide was very friendly and I liked his music references. Going to Alcatraz was on my husband’s bucket list so it was a perfect end."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "It was a bucket list item to see the redwoods. A fantastic trip and experience. I wish we had a little more time in the woods."
* A traveler said: "Went on a solo 2 Night 3 Day Yosemite camping trip with incredible adventures - Was wondering if it will be too hard but was really happy and enjoyed a lot. Tour guide Lisa was really kind and one of the best people I have ever met. Food was good, all the other people that came along in the trip were also great. It was a nice diverse crowd from different countries and different backgrounds. Lisa was great at being inclusive of everyone on the trip. She showed us many spots of Yosemite which I wouldn't have seen if I just drove there by myself, she also helped us during hikes if we needed extra water or electrolytes or just a friend to push us through the last mile. Our second day was packed with hikes and many points. I think the best part was star gazing where we parked our van at a vista point and just laid down there to see the stars and the milky way at night after a tiring day of hiking. The third day was a self explore day where we were guided for what we can do and what is easy/hard and how to get there and around. I think it was a great experience and will highly recommend it too."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Group Yosemite and Giant Sequioas Day Trip from San Francisco
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Small Group Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Morning Tour
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Nob Hill
- North Beach
- SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- Angel Island State Park
- Fort Mason
- Haas-Lilienthal House
- Palace of Fine Arts
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Cliff House
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- Grace Cathedral
- SoMa (South of Market)
- Grateful Dead House
- Pier 39
- USS Pampanito
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- Painted Ladies
- De Young Museum
- Union Square
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito