Top San Francisco Food Tours
132 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was so energetic and knowledgeable. He was so personable and had wonderful stories to share. The food experiences were unique and the historical and artistic narrative was amazing. This was a great way to learn about the vibrant Mission District. Mark was the best tour guide you could ever want!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cynthia was amazing. She grew up in China Town and knew the area very well. Lots of good information and more food then most could eat. Best Peking duck we’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour. Our guide was well-informed and passionate about his job. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and our tour guide Doug was phenomenal!! He was so knowledgeable, and both tour guide and driver were very nice. Each winery was a unique and enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well worth it. I throughly enjoyed going to muir woods forest first in the morning and then the 3 wineries. The bus driver was a great host!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Anthony was great, he provided valuable insight into each of the wineries (all of which were superb) as well as hilarious commentary along the way. If you’re interested in great wine and a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our host was very knowledgeable, the food was great and we had a very enjoyable time! We got to learn lots of history of the Ferry Building and learned a lot about the vendors and the local sourcing there."
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent! I recommend this tour. The tour guide was the best and everything was easy."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "Armando was great! We really enjoyed his tour and knowledge of the wineries we visited and the Bay Area stops."
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip! Jeffrey was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed our trips to three boutique wineries."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Alex, was superb. He was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Napa Valley and the surrounding region."
* A traveler said: "Jerry our driver, was a most efficient guide to everything wine. The weather was great. The wine tasted of heavenly perfection. Make sure you ask for Jerry as your guide."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, entertaining and very knowledgeable. Explained Chinese history in San Fran. And a great Chinese lunch to top it off. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour. Wish I had done it on my first day in San Francisco, rather than the last. I feel like I missed out on so much great food in the city. Lisa was a fabulous guide. Full of knowledge and enthusiasm. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "We went as a family of 4 and absolutely loved it. Our tour guide was Tori, she is very knowledgeable both about food and the local history. Lots of great food to try, we certainly didn’t go home hungry. Would highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! Lots of fun & interesting architectural, historical & just fun facts. Stops at all the locations that you’ll want!"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Our tour guide Roman was so entertaining and brought us to see some different sites. We celebrated a friends birthday and he was accommodating, let us play our music through Bluetooth. Took in a beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge 💓"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. The ride to Napa was comfortable and easy. The wineries were more than generous with the tastings and explaining the process of how wine is produced. We learned a lot about wine. The vineyards were breathtaking on a clear day. This excursion didn't feel rushed and was well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Antony is the best! He made the trip very memorable! He was very informative and kept us very interested throughout the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Secret Food Tour of San Francisco's Mission District w/ Private Tour Option
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Wine Country Small-Group Tour from San Francisco with Tastings
- Painted Ladies Wine Country Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- USS Pampanito
- Lombard Street
- Marine Mammal Center
- Ocean Beach San Francisco
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Asian Art Museum
- Cartoon Art Museum
- De Young Museum
- Oracle Park
- Coit Tower
- Pacific Heights
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Barbary Coast Trail
- Macondray Lane
- The Castro
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Francisco Japantown
- Market Street
- Children's Creativity Museum
- Twin Peaks
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito