Top San Francisco Art & Culture
181 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with Linda. It was great to have a guide who is from Chinatown and was able to give us the local's side of the story. We had great stops including the fortune cookie factory, local food markets, medicine markets, and the lunch at the end was perfect. I could not recommend this enough!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our bus tour with tour guide Joseph and Driver Jason. I would highly recommend them. Joseph is from San Francisco and knows all about it! He suggested some great places to eat as well."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the neighborhoods that comprise the culture of the city. Our tour guide, Jake, mentioned that he loved his job, and you cold see that he truly did, with his knowlege of the history of the city, his enthusiasm and sense of humor!!"
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "WOW! This was a very informative, interesting and historical tour. We loved it, we loved the food, we especially loved our guide Gimmy! She was amazing, knowledgeable and adorable! I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A friend of ours told us this tour was the best and it certainly did not disappoint. Chad was a terrific guide! Informative, accommodating and funny! An extremely friendly guy who made us feel comfortable from the get go. Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Kathy was a great guide! Fun to see the neighborhood and learn its history from someone who lives in and loves it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Saw a lot & the guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Saw things we didn’t even know were in San Francisco. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour and very responsive and communicative guide! I took my family from out of town and it was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was amazing. We would definitely recommend smooth ride and will return very soon."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cynthia was amazing. She grew up in China Town and knew the area very well. Lots of good information and more food then most could eat. Best Peking duck we’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito