Top San Diego Art & Culture Classes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All San Diego Tours
Sort by: Featured
Open Source Skateboards is one of the only places in the world where you can design and build your own custom board. Our specialty is custom shapes, and this introductory workshop allows anyone to experience part of the process of skateboard design and construction. The instructor will also be able to recommend skate spots for your visit to San Diego, for any type of skating - whether its parks, cruising, downhill, dancing, or street. What better place to build your own board than San Diego, one of the birthplaces of skateboarding!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Art & Culture Classes in San Diego are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Diego may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada