Top San Antonio Kid-Friendly
14 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "It was something new I tried, it was a lot fun and so easy!! Great experience to study new destinations"
* A traveler said: "Luis delivered an awesome informative tour of not only the missions, but of San Antonio history!!!! He is very knowledgeable !!!!!! If you travel to San Antonio make sure to book his tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sharon was awesome! So sweet, knowledgeable and fun. She didn't rush at all so we felt like we had enough time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Our guide took the time to explain the entire Brewing/distillery process. He was open to any and all questions. He had a great personality which made for an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Kevin & Liz were awesome! Unique way to experience San Antonio. My son and I had a great time on our tour."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was entertaining and knowledgeable! He took good care of us! Lots of patience! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. Learned a lot about San Antonio and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun and took us to off-the-beaten-path areas around the River Walk. Even our friends, who have lived in San Antonio for 11 years, learned and saw things they hadn’t before. We just wish we had gone earlier in the day before it got too hot."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and nice getaway from the city. Brandy was an excellent tour guide and native of San Antonio. Nice countryside and two great stops."
* A traveler said: "My family absolutely loved the show! We arrived early to meet the magician, the host and the owner who were all super friendly, and my kids got a chance to interact and be a part of the show! Will definitely go again next time we're in San Antonio."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful entire day experience. Lots to see and do. The food is good and the drinks are delightful. I definitely recommend going with family"
* A traveler said: "I was super nervous about purchasing tickets from this vendor because I’d never heard of them before however I did anyway and had zero regrets! LEGOland was fun and entertaining."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- King William Historic District
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Mission San José
- San Antonio Aquarium
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Brackenridge Park
- Hemisfair Park
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Morgan's Wonderland
- Mission Concepción
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico