Three days in San Antonio means you can experience the historic missions, tour downtown, spend the day at a theme park, and even venture farther afield into the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Read on for advice on what to do during your 3-day trip to San Antonio.
The Guenther House
Open daily from 8 am until 3 pm
205 East Guenther Street, San Antonio, Texas, 78204
Guenther House is located in the heart of downtown San Antonio at 205 East Guenther Street. It is open daily from 8 am until 3 pm and serves breakfast and lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to The Guenther House?
What else should I know about attractions in San Antonio?
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- King William Historic District
- Hemisfair Park
- Bexar County Courthouse
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- Tower of the Americas
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- San Antonio River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum