Buckhorn Saloon & Museum Tours and Activities
Stuffed critters, a shooting gallery and museums of Americana and the Texas Rangers make having a drink at the Buckhorn Saloon a memorable experience.
From cattle to fish, birds and game, the Buckhorn Museum is a taxidermist’s dream, stuffed with more than 520 species from around the globe. Look out for the huge black marlin, ’78 Point Buck’ and prehistoric Irish elk complete with antlers.
The collection housed in the adjoining Ranger Museum includes weapons, badges, photos, a Bonnie & Clyde exhibit and ‘Ranger Town’, re-creating early-20th-century San Antonio.
Drop in for lunch at the cafe, or choose a locally brewed ale at 130-year-old saloon bar.
Tours and Activities to Experience Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
Questions & Answers
- Go San Antonio Explorer Pass
- City Sightseeing San Antonio City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise and 3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum and Texas Ranger Museum Admission
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Missouri