Rincon Beach (Playa Rincon)
There’s a reason this pristine stretch of white sand has been rated one of the top beaches in the world by magazines, travel guides and globetrotters alike. The scenic shores of Rincon Beach are some of the country’s most idyllic, and visitors say it’s not uncommon to have the crystal blue waters and open expanse of ocean all to yourself.
Enjoy an afternoon of horseback riding, or a relaxing snorkeling excursion into the pristine sea, where colorful fish and unique aquatic life abound. Dozens of lively watering holes provide travelers with the perfect spot to cool off over icy brews and frozen fruity drinks, and freshly boiled lobster proves a popular choice for hungry travelers to tuck into during a beachside lunch.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Rincon Beach (Playa Rincon)?
- Four Beaches VIP Tour with Lobster Lunch & Snorkeling
- Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide
Things to do near Samaná
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island