Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island) Tours and Activities
Travelers looking for a true piece of paradise will love the remote tropical island of Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island). Home to a beautiful luxury hotel, white sandy beaches, lush rainforest and incredible snorkeling and diving, Cayo Levantado is a true Caribbean experience.
Sip tall tropical drinks beachside or dance the night away to one of the energetic local salsa bands. Wander the hillsides for epic views of the surrounding ocean, then comb through local gift shops for interesting finds to commemorate a trip to one of Dominican Republic’s most
incredible islands. Later, relax in one of the handmade hammocks while the ocean breeze lulls you to sleep.
While the island is a perfect escape from the hustle of the Dominican Republic’s more urban cities, there’s still plenty to do, see and experience. Outdoor enthusiasts can kayak, snorkel, rent pedal
boats and even get up close with friendly sea lions.
Tours and Activities to Experience Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island)
Frequently Asked Questions
- El Limon Waterfall and Bacardi Island Tour from Punta Cana
- Full Day Samana Whales from Punta Cana with Waterfall, Bacardi Island & Lunch
- Samana day trip from Punta cana: Cayo Levantado & El limon Waterfall
- Samana Living Experience " Al Natural"
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast