Rodney Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Professional set up and really friendly guys. The gondola ride was informative and interesting and the tour guide appeared very knowledgeable. The zip lines were fun and it made for a really different day out."
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best day ever with Jerome and Chris aboard Israel King II. The reviews are completely accurate and our group of six highly recommends booking with them! The day was fun and flexible! Best decision to start our trip to St Lucia off with this experience."
* A traveler said: "I wasn’t sure about the whole experience mud bath & hiking lol. But our driver Alen made the experience an amazing one. He was on time, polite & patient. He showed us all the hot spot in our way to the mud bath and gave history of gbe islands. It was money worth. Having a private driver made it more fun than in group (my opinion)"
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "All I can say is wow! Beautiful views all the way up to the top of the mountain. Definitely a difficult hike, but I was determined to make it to the top with my tour guide. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once we made it. If you can handle an intense hike at least halfway it is worth it for the views. Very informative and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "The crew of 3 worked diligently to ensure all passengers had a good time despite the weather (rain) that hampered seeing a beautiful sunset. Excellent food snacks provided and plenty of beverages!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time, our private driver was AMAZING & we had a wonderful day. Highly recommend this tour/company 🏝"
* A traveler said: "Morgan was an incredible and earnest guide. He paid attention to every detail of comfort and offered us such a great experience of the island from a local's perspective. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this excursion. Accessibility is amazing as they have pick up from almost any private villa/hotels on the island. The only thing i would suggest is hairnets be provided with the helmets. Wear socks if you are going to wear sneakers. The lines were great especially the 2-3 long/fast ones. The tour guides were very helpful and nice. They also took such great photos and videos of me and my friend on the lines. It can be a bit tiring and is not recommended for people overweight or elderly due to the stair walkings to each line. I would def do this again any time!"
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day of snorkeling! Our captain, Alvin and tour guide, Mozart were so friendly and knowledgeable. They went over and above! We will definitely look them up again when we come back."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable trip. We were changed to all by sea tour and it was great. Will recommend it to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "The guides were very helpful,attentive and fun! It was an awesome experience and the food was delicious. We would reccomend this attraction to others."
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were prompt and helpful and very friendly, which made a long winding hilly drive much less tedious. The vehicles were very clean and equipt with water and local refreshments to welcome you to the island. We enjoyed being the only passengers and were made to feel very special."
* A traveler said: "It was a few days before Saint Lucia shut down but the tour guide was brilliant, there were just the 2 of us. Great tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon