Top Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Sailing
140 results | All Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Tours
* A traveler said: "Eric and Astrid were very friendly and made the sailing tour a great experience for our family. The boys really enjoyed the chips and homemade guacamole. Recommended for people who love sailing and have a nice wholesome experience."
* A traveler said: "I cannot recommend this experience enough! My college friends and I were in town for a few days, and this was one of our favorite memories. Very affordable price for an experience comparable to much more expensive trips on the island. The drinks were incredible, and the crew was even better. Thank you for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Honestly one of the best activities in Cancun, I've done this trip twice now and both were some of the best days I've had partying. I'll be going again next time. Went alone both times, met great people, made fantastic memories, just make friends as soon as you get onboard and it'll be a great day!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to finish the day. The crew was very friendly and attentive to all of our needs. Great value"
* A traveler said: "Great boat crew! They made everyone feel safe and welcome! Had an amazing time snorkeling on the reef! The drinks were great and everyone had a great time! Isla Mujeres is a beautiful island- spent a couple hours at Playa Norte (no need to rent a golf cart to get there as it's so close). Great tour- I would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Omg, where do I start…first I wouldn’t call it a tour, it was an excursion! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We made several stops tor snorkeling, eating, etc. I would highly recommend, I can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "We went on this cruise for our honeymoon and it did not disappoint. The entertainment, ambiance, and food were all great. The music was also a good touch. We ate outside with the benches, enjoying the sunset view."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful water, the smooth sail, the options for seating, the great food, and the fun & friendly crew!"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew. Snorkeling was fabulous. It’s a smaller boat, but we enjoyed being with a smaller group of people. We had fun walking around the island and shopping. Very relaxing day!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was friendly the crew really know how to have a good time the water was beautiful the food and drinks was nice"
* A traveler said: "We were on Boat #7 with Erick and his crew and they were great! Highly recommend! It was such beautiful weather, water beautiful and clear made snorkeling and swimming so fun!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great activities on the way over to the island and delicious drinks. Then a stroll around downtown before sailing back. Great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
* A traveler said: "Super easy and comfortable. Amazing crew and an amazing experience. The catamaran is clean and new. Don’t forget to bring hat and sunblock for body and face"
* A traveler said: "So many activities to choose from. Never far from a restroom, restaurant, bar or shower. Plenty of place to sit for a rest. Easy to navigate the park."
* A traveler said: "The crew of the 4 seas is excellent they take good care of you making your experience awesome! We did the upgraded experience; definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Shakira is the best love her she was amazing next time I come to tulum I gonna ask for her because she was tho !!! Period"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun and a great value for your money! Great service and beautiful spots. It’s an authentic experience you get more culture and food. I highly recommend and don’t forget to tip them!!"
* A traveler said: "We missed our first schedule trip and Monica was so helpful with getting us on another charter and no cost at all. Monica was very helpful and friendly. The boating staff was excellent as well. Very friendly cheerful and Vibrant. Our host was awesome as well he was the life of the party. I can not remember his name but I know it begins with an E. I had so much fun."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time perfect introduction to Cancun. We shopped and learned a bit about Cancun life .........."
* A traveler said: "Was a beautiful experience definitely would recommend to everyone I know to do it because I'm not one to do snorkeling so this was perfect for me"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Customizable Sailing Tour in Cancun
- Full-Day Luxurious Catamaran Adventure - Cancún to Isla Mujeres
- Afternoon Half-Day Catmaran Sailing and Snorkel Adventure
- All Inclusive Caribbean adventure, reef snorkeling with Food and Drinks
- Amazing Romantic Dinner on a Galeon around the lagoon in Cancun with sax music
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Submarine Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Ek Balam
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Cenote Chaak Tun
- Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida)
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Cozumel Museum (Museo de la Isla de Cozumel)
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark
- Ría Lagartos
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- 3D Museum of Wonders
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Louisiana