The cathedral is located in Riga’s Old City, within easy walking distance of both the train station and many tourist hotels. Services are held on Sundays at 12 p.m. and on weekdays and Saturdays at 8 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Riga Cathedral (Rigas Doms)?
What else should I know about attractions in Riga?
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Jauniela Street (Jauniela Iela)
- Small Guild (Maza Gilde)
- Riga Old Town (Vecriga)
- House of the Blackheads (Melngalvju Nams)
- Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti)
- Riga Town Hall Square (Ratslaukums)
- Riga Castle (Rigas Pils)
- St Peter's Church
- Latvian National Opera (Latvijas Nacionala Opera un Balets)
- Albert Street (Alberta Iela)
- Riga Art Nouveau Museum (Jugendstila Muzejs)
- Classic Car Museum (Retro-Auto Muzejs)