Red Sea Tours
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "Mohamed Albasha was great. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Was an amazing 4 days and I def recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The trip was overall great. The highlight were our guides Sultan and Mike who went a long way in our tour. The cruise passes from all the sites of interest. The only drawback would be that the boat could use a bit of an upgrade for the price."
* A traveler said: "The pyramids an UNESCO site was an excellent experience to witness. Alexandria with it’s newly renovated catacombs to explore and castle fortresses near the Mediterranean Sea was a pleasant delight. After exploring, we had lunch near the harbor and got ice cream for dessert was very tranquil and relaxing. Abu Simbel, another UNESCO site is a trek to get too but worth it. Our guide Mr.B was really good and funny which made the whole experience fun. The three day river tour was a great experience and very romantic. The food and service was top notch. Lastly, the hot air balloon option at Luxor was a delight. Just book it! Please don’t hesitate to book with this travel company. The they were organized and willing to work around your schedule. I want to give a shout out to mr.Mohamed, he was very knowledgeable about ancient Egyptians and medieval life in Egypt."
* A traveler said: "I was nervous to book through Viator as I hadn’t before. I’m glad I did this one! It was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience. The cruise was full of adventures to temples and famed sights - it was almost overwhelming to see so many in such a short time. We were thankful for the downtime during the day to rest. Despite the heat, we really enjoyed our time at each place, especially thanks to Mahmoud, who was an incredible guide! He was so knowledgable, wise, and patient with us on the tour, even though we were constantly lagging behind everyone else. I seriously hope everyone can get him as their guide, he’s amazing! The cruise itself had a fun and friendly staff. The food was excellent, much better than any hotel or resort food we had come across. I highly recommend - and definitely go to Abu Simbel!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very memorable trip. Our Egyptologist were the best!!! The tours were amazing, the cruise was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, great experiences and the tour guide Mohamed Albsha makes sure that we are comfortable and have an amazing time at all moments. Thank you for everything guys!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We had a perfect day and learned so much. Mahmoud was so great and knowledgeable he made us feel so welcome. We had a perfect day. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great time in Luxor! Fantastic day trip! Wonderful guide. Thank you Heba Ghada Karnak for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to explore the historical sites along the Niles river. The tour offer airport/hotel/train station pick up and drop off service, easy way to get to the cruise ship. The cruise ship is clean and equipped with everything we needed and the staffs are friendly and hospitable. The tour guide assigned to us was Muhamad Sultan. He is knowledgeable, well spoken and very accommodating. Definitely highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "My overall experience wad very good. The boat was comfortable (named the Blue Shadow) and the standard for Egypt was pretty good. All the meals were included (buffet) and the quality was beyond my expectation. The drinks were not included and a little bit expensive but it’s fair. When I booked this cruise many pickup point were proposed and since I was in Hurghada I have chosen the only pickup point in Hurghada. Here I was a little bit disappointed as it was not mentionned that the transfer were not included in the price. We paid 45$ each for the transfer, but it was in a decent car with a private driver with good AC which took 4 hours. Once arrived in Luxor we met our guide Michael, he’s the best ! All the questions you have regarding Egypt he have an answer and he’s a very helpful person. It’s a shame that he couldn’t came with us in the cruise for the whole journey as the other guides were not as good as him. Especially the local guide we had in Abu Simbel, sorry for the word but he was useless. Regarding Abu Simbel I would suggest you to skip this temple, it’s a 7 hours journey with a wake up at 3:30 am and you only stay 1 hour. It doesn’t worth 7 hours journey if you already did temples in Egypt. The best experience was the Air Balloon in Luxor, that was memorable and definitely worth to wake up at 3am to see the sunrise from the sky. So thanks Mody Tour for organizing this I had a great experience. If I may, here some feedback from my end: A better communication on the pickup point and the exact timetable would be appreciated, as I wrote to ask the checkout time the last day to book my flight and was informed that will be around 5pm (which is true if you do the whole program). I didn’t want to miss my flight so I booked an evening flight but the checkout from the boat was at 12pm and we couldn’t did the last temple in the afternoon due to health issue; thanks to Michael we succeed to stay a bit longer in our room until 3pm but still if we had the information that the boat will be in Aswan the night before the checkout we would took an earlier flight. I think it would be good to let the customer decide on the last day if they want to do the temples in Aswan/Abu Simbel or just chill the last day and leave earlier."
* A traveler said: "if you come to egypt take this cruise. there are a multitude of activities, from hot air ballooning to the temple of abou simbel. The staff on the boat are lovely, and the guide very experienced. Crossing the Nile from the pool is a real bonus! I highly recommend this experience"
* A traveler said: "was my first time in Egypt,my first organized tour by a travel agency I am highly satisfied with the experience they gate me and my friends everything was safe and very well planned! we will recoment to everyone thanks for everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "There are not enough words of how amazing this package was. Ahmed Elsayed was beyond outstanding. He went far and beyond to make our trip a memorable one. He truly deserves 10+ stars. I highly recommend this tour and definitely would recommend using him."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very beautiful , calm and very clean. Our guide Ahmed was very professional and gave to the group a lot of historical informations. He gives the best of himself to help his guest and Take care about everything. Thank you so much Ahmed !"
* A traveler said: "Having lunch with a local Egyptian family. The scenic drive from the airport to the Valley of the king's was amazing. The tour if the tombs, Hapseshut's temple and Luxor temple with our guide Harem was better than I expected ! Want to return for a tour of Aswan next."