Top Rarotonga Day Trips
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Rarotonga Tours
Combine a cultural village tour, a buffet dinner, and an exciting overwater night show during this 5-hour experience in Rarotonga. Get to know the culture of the Cook Islands, including their culinary traditions, song, and dance. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Explore the natural landscapes of Rarotonga Island on this half-day bike tour. Cycle the Ancient Coral Road; pass beautiful beaches, rugged mountains, and lush farmlands; and stop to visit rural villages, take a swim in the ocean, and tuck into a delicious lunch at a seafront restaurant.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Day Trips in Rarotonga are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rarotonga may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Cook Islands Cultural Village Tour with Night Show and Buffet Dinner in Rarotonga
- Rarotonga Guided Bike Tour with Lunch
Things to do near Rarotonga
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in Coral Coast
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Pacific Harbour
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Lautoka
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria